Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken[_7_] Jon Danniken[_7_] is offline

Default enerpac puller

On 08/04/2013 02:41 PM, David Billington wrote:
On 04/08/13 22:31, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 15:01:38 -0500, Ignoramus19456

link does not work

On 2013-08-04, Karl Townsend wrote:
"The Kid" borrowed my 20 ton puller:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...p e=2&theater

I got this for farm equipment bearings, only $200 on eBay.

Karl

Facebook apparently does not want us non joiners hanging around and
blocked my access.

I suspect that's a choice of the page owner as I know of several
facebook pages that are freely viewable without facebook membership. I
used to be a member but deleted my page as I never used it and got
annoyed at being sent email by facebook about people i didn't know.

It's a tracking site, same as google, yahoo, et al. Avoid them like the
plague unless you enjoy being monitored for someone else's gain.

Jon