Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lathes available...and other Stuff

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...6802602/Lancer

Free to a good home. Simply come and get it. Its a project I dont
have the time for. Lathe has gotten a little surface rust on it..but
it will clean up nicely with minimal effort. We have so little
rain/humidity in the high desert..that things rust very little

Rivett 918

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...esForSale21213

$400 OBO. Come and get it. Swap, trade, barter.

KO Lee B300 Tool and cutter grinder. Set up with all sorts of
tooling,..all sorts of tooling, including Harig Endmill sharpener
attachment (air ride), motorized work head, etc etc and includes a
nice electric magnetic chuck to use as a small surface grinder $2200
OBO. This may be taken to LA and sold through a dealer friend, but Id
rather not pay him the 20%. Shrug

#4 Ramco 6x18 surface grinder WITH with Electric chuck! and With
coolant pump and tank
I simply dont have enough call for one this size and would like to
either sell it, or swap for a small Chavalier/Harig etc etc 6x12 or
6x9 surface grinder. Sale price is $1600 OBO, swap would be good as
well

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...51145538903618

Second Ops lathe. Copy of DV-59, good turret, good cross slides, in
good operating condition. Ive tweaked it up nicely.
$1900

Misc Stuff
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...39628641192258

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...66802602/Vises

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...802602/ForSale

Located in Taft, California, 35 miles west of Bakersfield, 80 miles
north of Los Angeles.

Ive spent the past couple weeks moving stuff around, trimming out the
crap etc. Yesterday I had a SafetyKleen Mod 3000 recycling parts
washer, a DiAcro finger brake and a couple brand new 10hp motors
stolen out of the alley where Id left them to go inside and eat. I
know who got them.....

They went to LA as scrap. Poor decision on their part. Very poor.

Im weeding through the literally tons of Stuff and am trying to
downsize a bunch. No reasonable offers refused.
Ive got at least another week or two just to finish setting up the
welding shop in its new location out back, going through boxes and
bins and ...and..and

If you are looking for something, tooling, parts, pieces..drop me an
email and as I go through the boxes of Stuff...Ill see what I can
find.

And when I say OBO..I mean.."or best offer". Im doing this for my
friends and associates.

Nobody here buys..Ebay is next.

Want to come visit and look through the Stuff? Come on over!!
Bring a trailer!! My forklift is again usable!

Gunner

805-732-5308 cell

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 01:58:50 -0700, Gunner Asch

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...6802602/Lancer

Free to a good home. Simply come and get it. Its a project I dont
have the time for. Lathe has gotten a little surface rust on it..but
it will clean up nicely with minimal effort. We have so little
rain/humidity in the high desert..that things rust very little

Located in Taft, California, 35 miles west of Bakersfield, 80 miles
north of Los Angeles.

Ive spent the past couple weeks moving stuff around, trimming out the
crap etc. Yesterday I had a SafetyKleen Mod 3000 recycling parts
washer, a DiAcro finger brake and a couple brand new 10hp motors
stolen out of the alley where Id left them to go inside and eat. I
know who got them.....

They went to LA as scrap. Poor decision on their part. Very poor.

I bet you teach 'em right-fum-wrong with a lead wrench. bseg
Farkin' thieves... sigh

Im weeding through the literally tons of Stuff and am trying to
downsize a bunch. No reasonable offers refused.
Ive got at least another week or two just to finish setting up the
welding shop in its new location out back, going through boxes and
bins and ...and..and

If you are looking for something, tooling, parts, pieces..drop me an
email and as I go through the boxes of Stuff...Ill see what I can
find.

And when I say OBO..I mean.."or best offer". Im doing this for my
friends and associates.

Nobody here buys..Ebay is next.

Want to come visit and look through the Stuff? Come on over!!
Bring a trailer!! My forklift is again usable!

Congrats.

--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...6802602/Lancer

Free to a good home. Simply come and get it. Its a project I dont
have the time for. Lathe has gotten a little surface rust on it..but
it will clean up nicely with minimal effort. We have so little
rain/humidity in the high desert..that things rust very little

Looks like it would be a good start for a CNC conversion. Its already
stripped down.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:26:14 -0700, "Bob La Londe"

.. .

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...6802602/Lancer

Free to a good home. Simply come and get it. Its a project I dont
have the time for. Lathe has gotten a little surface rust on it..but
it will clean up nicely with minimal effort. We have so little
rain/humidity in the high desert..that things rust very little

Looks like it would be a good start for a CNC conversion. Its already
stripped down.

Ive already got 2 Hardinge HCs with Omnitun slides on them that would
make good conversions...servos are already there along with updated
5hp motors and Dunham collet closers.

A guy from LA called a little while ago..wants the Lancer as a
recovery machine. He had a stroke and wants to build a machine to
work on his flexibility and whatnot. So it looks like its found a
home.

Gunner