Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lathes available...and other Stuff

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 01:58:50 -0700, Gunner Asch

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...6802602/Lancer

Free to a good home. Simply come and get it. Its a project I dont
have the time for. Lathe has gotten a little surface rust on it..but
it will clean up nicely with minimal effort. We have so little
rain/humidity in the high desert..that things rust very little

Located in Taft, California, 35 miles west of Bakersfield, 80 miles
north of Los Angeles.

Ive spent the past couple weeks moving stuff around, trimming out the
crap etc. Yesterday I had a SafetyKleen Mod 3000 recycling parts
washer, a DiAcro finger brake and a couple brand new 10hp motors
stolen out of the alley where Id left them to go inside and eat. I
know who got them.....

They went to LA as scrap. Poor decision on their part. Very poor.

I bet you teach 'em right-fum-wrong with a lead wrench. bseg
Farkin' thieves... sigh

Im weeding through the literally tons of Stuff and am trying to
downsize a bunch. No reasonable offers refused.
Ive got at least another week or two just to finish setting up the
welding shop in its new location out back, going through boxes and
bins and ...and..and

If you are looking for something, tooling, parts, pieces..drop me an
email and as I go through the boxes of Stuff...Ill see what I can
find.

And when I say OBO..I mean.."or best offer". Im doing this for my
friends and associates.

Nobody here buys..Ebay is next.

Want to come visit and look through the Stuff? Come on over!!
Bring a trailer!! My forklift is again usable!

Congrats.

--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti