Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Laminated wood with embedded wire mesh

I have some very strange pieces in one box. They are the size of 4x4s,
I would say 4x4x8, made of very heavy laminated wood with some kind of
wire mess embedded between laminations. Any idea what that stuff is or
may be for?

Calculating surface of wire mesh Goran Metalworking 10 June 24th 13 02:28 PM
Mesh Wire Pravin kumar Metalworking 0 June 13th 13 11:21 AM
Supplier of wire mesh? NoSpam UK diy 6 January 15th 07 02:07 PM
Do I need to redo the wire mesh or rebar? miamicuse Home Repair 9 September 3rd 05 04:13 PM
why put wire mesh in mud shower pan? peter Home Repair 4 February 13th 05 06:17 AM