Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My Great Cull of The Progressives

On Sunday, June 16, 2013 7:28:55 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
In my world, anyone who doesn't vote Republican will be part of the

great cull. Since they don't carry guns, we will be just like Hitler

was with the Joos and shoot at will. No one will shoot at me because

I'm the one with the guns! They will be defensless. The great cull

will ensure a 1,000 year Republican Reich where everyone will think

like me and live in harmony. But first I need to borrow some cash so

I can buy back my guns from the pawn shop, and then I need more cash

for rounds. Send me money!

Death to the Fascist Dogs! Long live the American way!

Send me money!

So as defender of the constitution, your first act will be to ignore the constitution?

I'm sure your benevolent dictatorship will be 'just long enough' to put things right.