Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default My Great Cull of The Progressives

On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 06:46:59 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, June 16, 2013 7:28:55 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
In my world, anyone who doesn't vote Republican will be part of the

great cull. Since they don't carry guns, we will be just like Hitler

was with the Joos and shoot at will. No one will shoot at me because

I'm the one with the guns! They will be defensless. The great cull

will ensure a 1,000 year Republican Reich where everyone will think

like me and live in harmony. But first I need to borrow some cash so

I can buy back my guns from the pawn shop, and then I need more cash

for rounds. Send me money!

Death to the Fascist Dogs! Long live the American way!

Send me money!

So as defender of the constitution, your first act will be to ignore the constitution?

Don't worry, Gunner has never read it, anyway. It's in no danger.

I'm sure your benevolent dictatorship will be 'just long enough' to put things right.

Gunner's "my world" is a four-bit GIF cartoon that exists only in his
head. He's been trying to port it out but the RS-232 plug won't stay
put up his nose.

--
Ed Huntress