Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trying to escape the Great Cull?

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 10:06:29 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Buddy Beavers wrote:
can't identify the accordion player on the Lawrence Welk Show, we become
very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Myron Floren. ;-)

I only knew that because I owned a certain vinyl disk in me yout.
"A Child's Garden of Grass", nearly as good as Monty Python or
Firesign Theatre.

--
Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret Lee Runbeck

Xmas escape Stuart Noble UK diy 4 December 27th 06 06:51 PM
OT Escape from Castle NTL tony sayer UK diy 10 May 15th 06 05:37 PM
OT Escape from Castle NTL The Natural Philosopher UK diy 4 May 14th 06 03:38 PM
OT Escape from Castle NTL Chips UK diy 0 May 13th 06 07:50 PM
Escape the rat race Gunner Metalworking 36 December 21st 04 09:10 PM