Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mitutoyo 982-537-3 DRO

I have a Mitutoyo 982-537 DRO that was working and now the display box has
died. Anyone know where I can get one of these or where I can get this one
repaired ?

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...ro-575167-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-05-09, hoodscoop wrote:
I have a Mitutoyo 982-537 DRO that was working and now the display box has
died. Anyone know where I can get one of these or where I can get this one
repaired ?

I don't know the model, but the first thing that I would check
is the power supply Does it use a "wall wart" or a built-in -power
supply. If the former, just check for the proper voltage at the
connector. If the latter, open it up, and check voltage at the output
of the power supply. (And check for a fuse in there somewhere.)

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Mitutoyo microscope docs? Rex Metalworking 2 June 14th 12 03:05 PM
Mitutoyo 500-351 Vrs. Mitutoyo 500-196-20 [email protected] Metalworking 3 March 14th 10 05:49 PM
mitutoyo squares cj Metalworking 5 October 24th 08 04:51 PM
Where are Mitutoyo Micrometers Made? JWho Metalworking 7 November 9th 05 02:05 AM
Mitutoyo center finder msterspy Metalworking 4 February 13th 05 06:03 PM