Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Mitutoyo microscope docs?

I scored a cool toolmakers microscope last weekend, Mitutoyo TM111.
Exc condition, complete etc. I'd like to pull the lenses and clear
some dust specks, but I'm not sure how it comes apart.
I have searched in vain for documentation. Would any of you happen
to have any docs on this unit?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:30:32 -0700 (PDT), Rex
wrote:

I scored a cool toolmakers microscope last weekend, Mitutoyo TM111.
Exc condition, complete etc. I'd like to pull the lenses and clear
some dust specks, but I'm not sure how it comes apart.
I have searched in vain for documentation. Would any of you happen
to have any docs on this unit?

Call Mitutoyo America. They have lots of old documentation, and very
helpful technicians.

http://www.mitutoyo.com/template1.aspx?id=13

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

wrote:

I scored a cool toolmakers microscope last weekend, Mitutoyo TM111.
Exc condition, complete etc. * I'd like to pull the lenses and clear
some dust specks, but I'm not sure how it comes apart.
* I have searched in vain for documentation. *Would any of you happen
to have any docs on this unit?

Call Mitutoyo America. They have lots of old documentation, and very
helpful technicians.

http://www.mitutoyo.com/template1.aspx?id=13

--
Ed Huntress