Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone ever notice?

Recent events have disclosed to me what a total waste of time it is to
attempt to have an intelligent discussion with jon banQUEER.

He's hardly capable of a discussion, let alone one in which something of
intelligence might be involved. How unfortunate you folks are to have
him here to entertain you with his lack of wit and wisdom----but more than
enough potty mouth. I can only imagine how proud his parents must have
been of their loser.

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone ever notice that when Harold Vordos...

is shown to be full of **** with FACTS he whines like the little bitch
he truly is and starts worthless threads like this?

See the thread: Gorton 2-28 milling machine where I correct the
misinformation Harold Vordos posted.

How long before Mark Wieber and his cult of idiots come along to give
their boy the support a weak pussy like Harold Vordos needs because I
posted FACTS that show how full of **** Harold Vordos is.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 04:30:11 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
wrote:

Recent events have disclosed to me what a total waste of time it is to
attempt to have an intelligent discussion with jon banQUEER.

He's hardly capable of a discussion, let alone one in which something of
intelligence might be involved. How unfortunate you folks are to have
him here to entertain you with his lack of wit and wisdom----but more than
enough potty mouth. I can only imagine how proud his parents must have
been of their loser.

'Arry, he's been in most of our twit filters for -years-.

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

One can always count on a Wieber cult idiot like Larry Jackass to step
up and be right on cue. The Ayn Rand bull**** is the icing on the
cake.

Next Wieber cult idiot please!

Life just doesn't get any more predictable than this.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
Recent events have disclosed to me what a total waste of time it is to
attempt to have an intelligent discussion with jon banQUEER.

He's hardly capable of a discussion, let alone one in which something of
intelligence might be involved. How unfortunate you folks are to have
him here to entertain you with his lack of wit and wisdom----but more than
enough potty mouth. I can only imagine how proud his parents must have
been of their loser.

While the incessant self-righteous sociopathic bile from KiddingHisself and
Plimpboi is OK, eh?
These two are little more than fast-talking conmen/witchhunters, in need of
a mark and/or a cause.
But you ig them, cuz they can kick yer stunted ilitirit ass verbally, eh?
These two bull****ting conmen have apparently cowed most of RCM into kissing
their vile sociopathic asses, so you fagits instead pick eaiser targets like
gummer and banquer.
Why don't you pick on the real ****wads running around here?

Oh, gee, I forgot who I"m talking to: the asshole who likes to rat out
hapless Home Depot employees, and then brag about it..... figgers....

And, when was the last time either of those two bull****ting self-obsessed
sophists had ANYTHING to say, on metalworking, cnc, manufacturing, or
anything at all relevant in RCM?
Never you say?
Except mebbe for Kidding's maudlin rationalized exaltation of his bloated
****ing Volt -- and all of its planetary gear-laden 3800# -- a mere 1,300#
heavier than the prius c.... and double the price.....

You talk about INTELLIGENT dialogue, and wit and wisdom??

This is about all yer gonna get from Kidding.:

Mommy, Mommy, I'm passing still ANOTHER gas station in my bloated overpriced
Volt!!!!! Wheeeeeeeee

With Plimpboi not far behind, with his thinly-veiled Aryan bigotry. They
should get a room together.
--
EA

Harold