Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Notice anything about this picture?

http://i.ss.lv/images/2009-12-14/170...ment-5.800.jpg
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 4, 6:49*pm, Ignoramus25542 ignoramus25...@NOSPAM.
25542.invalid wrote:
http://i.ss.lv/images/2009-12-14/170...cilities-the-t....

Sold your new lathe already?

Paul
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

25542.invalid wrote:
http://i.ss.lv/images/2009-12-14/170...cilities-the-t...

Sold your new lathe already?

Not at all.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-02-05, William Wixon wrote:

"Ignoramus25542" wrote in message
http://i.ss.lv/images/2009-12-14/170...ment-5.800.jpg

severed human arm?

that's what attracted my attention...

Now for the record, I do not think that it is severed, it looks like
the guy behind the lathe is trying to reach the ratchet tiedown, but
it looks kind of severed.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

William Wixon wrote:

severed human arm?

I thought maybe Thing had gotten into used machinery... G

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus25542" wrote in message
http://i.ss.lv/images/2009-12-14/170...ment-5.800.jpg

severed human arm?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
William Wixon wrote:

severed human arm?

I thought maybe Thing had gotten into used machinery... G

Jon

Army surplus?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-02-05, William Wixon wrote:

"Ignoramus25542" wrote in message
http://i.ss.lv/images/2009-12-14/170...ment-5.800.jpg

severed human arm?

that's what attracted my attention...

Now for the record, I do not think that it is severed, it looks like
the guy behind the lathe is trying to reach the ratchet tiedown, but
it looks kind of severed.

lol. yeah, me too, it was funny.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus25542" wrote in message
http://i.ss.lv/images/2009-12-14/170...ment-5.800.jpg

Mobile shop.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 20:49:58 -0600, Ignoramus25542
wrote:

http://i.ss.lv/images/2009-12-14/170...ment-5.800.jpg

Lathe is lag bolted to wood blocks? Needed to be taller?

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://i.ss.lv/images/2009-12-14/170...ment-5.800.jpg

Lathe is lag bolted to wood blocks? Needed to be taller?

look closely at the right side of the lathe right under the bed.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

It looks like the press will collapse the cab roof when it tips forward.

I couldn't tell what the item under the lathe bed was, it looked a little
like a blurry head.

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Ignoramus25542" wrote in message
http://i.ss.lv/images/2009-12-14/170...ment-5.800.jpg

Did you ever notice that it never happens... Bruce L. Bergman Metalworking 11 September 14th 08 05:55 AM
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE [email protected] Home Repair 1 May 9th 07 03:33 PM
Sound but no picture, picture returns after switch off/on. [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 March 20th 06 08:45 PM
building notice Tim Smith UK diy 4 June 1st 05 09:01 PM
Philips tv with no picture or disapearing picture or slow picturestartup but good sound?? Janne G Electronics Repair 5 December 2nd 04 10:31 PM