Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone ever notice?

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 04:30:11 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
wrote:

Recent events have disclosed to me what a total waste of time it is to
attempt to have an intelligent discussion with jon banQUEER.

He's hardly capable of a discussion, let alone one in which something of
intelligence might be involved. How unfortunate you folks are to have
him here to entertain you with his lack of wit and wisdom----but more than
enough potty mouth. I can only imagine how proud his parents must have
been of their loser.

'Arry, he's been in most of our twit filters for -years-.

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand