Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gun free HOAs coming to your neighborhood soon....

On Sunday, April 7, 2013 6:29:14 PM UTC-4, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
One of the results of America taking back their neighborhoods from the

gun loons of the Country is that more and more HOAs are now enacting

"Gun Free" zones within their neighborhoods.

The recent award of millions to the family of Trayvon Martin from the

FL HOA is a sign that HOAs have much to lose when their gun loon

residents have guns.

Considering that a HOA can evict a resident for noncompliance, this

local style gun control will cause many gun owners to either give up

their guns or be thrown out on the street.

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT

I will laugh, laugh, laugh when these gun-free zones become criminal 'shopping malls'.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, April 8, 2013 3:50:31 PM UTC-4, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 8, 9:37*am, wrote:

On Sunday, April 7, 2013 6:29:14 PM UTC-4, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

One of the results of America taking back their neighborhoods from the

gun loons of the Country is that more and more HOAs are now enacting

"Gun Free" zones within their neighborhoods.

The recent award of millions to the family of Trayvon Martin from the

FL HOA is a sign that HOAs have much to lose when their gun loon

residents have guns.

Considering that a HOA can evict a resident for noncompliance, this

local style gun control will cause many gun owners to either give up

their guns or be thrown out on the street.

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT

I will laugh, laugh, laugh when these gun-free zones become criminal 'shopping malls'.- Hide quoted text -

So you think it is funny that innocent people are killed...sick liitle

man.

With every mass killing, more TOUGHER gun laws will be passed.

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT

I laugh my ass off every time someone who thought that they were safe being someplace where guns were barred is killed with a gun, I laugh and laugh and laugh.
It's unfortunate that kids have to suffer for the loonie liberal idiocy of their parents and morons like you. I would like to see every parent of a dead kid who wanted a gun-free zone to be reminded every day how they helped kill their kid. Hopefully someone reminds them that you helped kill their kids too.

How does it feel to have blood on your hands, killer?

Only a brainless **** like you would think that gun-free zones will lead to a safer area/development/etc.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 8, 9:37*am, wrote:

[...]

You're a fine representative of the gun nutz breed. I'll bet you
howled all week over the 20 kids killed in Newtown.

It's unfortunate that kids have to suffer for the loonie liberal idiocy of their parents and morons like you. I would like to see every parent of a dead kid who wanted a gun-free zone to be reminded every day how they helped kill their kid. Hopefully someone reminds them that you helped kill their kids too.

I thought you laughed about it. Isn't that what you just said, you
psychopath?

How does it feel to have blood on your hands, killer?

Only a brainless **** like you would think that gun-free zones will lead to a safer area/development/etc.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 8, 9:37�am, wrote:

[...]

You didn't get the memo, it was my turn to pin him down in his OT threads so the rest could get some decent conversin' done.