Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hench Fog Buster Clone

Could some one help me find the info that was supposedly filed in the drop box on the Hench Clone? I have looked and looked but come up empty. I would really like to build one.

Thank you
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, April 5, 2013 6:38:00 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Could some one help me find the info that was supposedly filed in the drop box on the Hench Clone? I have looked and looked but come up empty. I would really like to build one.

Thank you

Found it elsewhere on the net

http://www.machinistblog.com/?s=mister&submit=Search
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Thank you

Found it elsewhere on the net

http://www.machinistblog.com/?s=mister&submit=Search

That article is about the best. The original is still in use. Many
other ideas have been done, you could search CNCzone.com for other
builds. best idea of the bunch is to use a mig welder tip as the
nozzle. I've meant to try lock line an their smallest tip for the line
and nozzle for years now but never got a round to it.

Karl