Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Caliche buster for real men

Among some various other pics I have posted to other newsgroups, here are a
couple of pictures of a hoe ram they use in Las Vegas. Extreme SW Vegas,
Blue Diamond and Fort Apache area.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 13:31:54 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

Among some various other pics I have posted to other newsgroups, here are a
couple of pictures of a hoe ram they use in Las Vegas. Extreme SW Vegas,
Blue Diamond and Fort Apache area.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

From the picture I cannot see the bit. They are about 5-6 inches in
diameter. I've been told, these bits even break in caliche.

Oh. Don't try to sleep during the day when this thing is operating
within in a mile of your home. How can that operator sit there all
day? :-/

Honey, the bed ran out of quarters!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/7/2010 1:31 PM Steve B spake thus:

Among some various other pics I have posted to other newsgroups, here are a
couple of pictures of a hoe ram they use in Las Vegas. Extreme SW Vegas,
Blue Diamond and Fort Apache area.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Nah, real men use dynamite.

- a Usenet "apology"
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in message
Among some various other pics I have posted to other newsgroups, here are
a couple of pictures of a hoe ram they use in Las Vegas. Extreme SW
Vegas, Blue Diamond and Fort Apache area.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

When I lived in the Tucson area, in the foothills of the Catalina mountains,
we said there was two kinds of caliche.
There was the stuff you had to dynamite and then there was the really hard
stuff.

Now I am in SW Florida and live on a big sandpile.

Charlie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Among some various other pics I have posted to other newsgroups, here are a
couple of pictures of a hoe ram they use in Las Vegas. Extreme SW Vegas,
Blue Diamond and Fort Apache area.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

From the picture I cannot see the bit. They are about 5-6 inches in
diameter. I've been told, these bits even break in caliche.

Oh. Don't try to sleep during the day when this thing is operating
within in a mile of your home. How can that operator sit there all
day? :-/

Honey, the bed ran out of quarters!

A hydraulic breaker is a good alarm clock. I had some protruding rocks
to deal with in a semi-gravel driveway and rented a mid sized Bobcat
with a hydraulic breaker. 7:45am, have my coffee and breakfast sandwich,
7:55am start up the Bobcat and drive it over into position for the first
rock, 8:00am pull the trigger and *bam bam bam bam boom* no more rock.
Tons of fun

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Among some various other pics I have posted to other newsgroups, here are
couple of pictures of a hoe ram they use in Las Vegas. Extreme SW Vegas,
Blue Diamond and Fort Apache area.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

From the picture I cannot see the bit. They are about 5-6 inches in
diameter. I've been told, these bits even break in caliche.

Oh. Don't try to sleep during the day when this thing is operating
within in a mile of your home. How can that operator sit there all
day? :-/

For about $30 an hour, I'd say. Often time and a half or double time. A
dollar a minute ain't bad.

Steve

Caliche removal Steve B Home Repair 12 May 6th 17 04:19 AM
Grease Buster Wanted [email protected] UK diy 14 July 24th 08 09:11 AM
International Real Estate Directory -Find Real Estate, Rentals, Real Estate Services, Real Estate Agents and Brokers. MyDirectory Home Repair 0 December 28th 06 08:57 PM
dark buster kevin Home Repair 0 September 10th 06 11:33 PM