Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for female Taper 40

I need to build my own tool Pre setter. Can't afford the real thing.

Anyway, I need a ground female shape of taper 40. Anybody got an old
T40 spindle?

Alternatively, can anybody grind a T40 ID?

Otherwise, I'm cutting one on my lathe and lapping in with old tool
holders, don't sound like fun.

Karl

P.S. I'm sorry about asking how to cut metal again. twice in one week.