Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ethanol gasoline symptoms

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Might not be any pure gas stores in DE. Sorry about that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Frank"
wrote in message ...

http://pure-gas.org/

DE not listed. Closest station for me would
be Lancaster, PA about 50 miles from here.

Check near a marina, airport or race track. You can usually find some
that way. In NY all of the Fastrac stores carry it in premium grade.
I run it in all the small engines and fill up whatever vehicle I'm
driving at the time. VERY noticeable difference over corn gas of the
same octane rating.

--
Steve W.