Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-abortion..found this of interest

"Gunner" wrote

"Abortion is wrong. It's so terribly wrong," said Cano, who argues
adoption is an excellent option for anyone who feels they cannot care
for a child. "How can we play God and how can we take the life of an
unborn child because it's not convenient, we made a mistake or the
timing wasn't right?

"In other words, the baby has to pay the price for the sins of the
mother and the father. That's not right. That baby is entitled to
life."

In 1972, I was married. My wife became pregnant. She had also been
sleeping with half of Houston. The male half. We split up. At that time,
I did not know she was pregnant.

She informed me that she was pregnant, and that she had scheduled a flight
to So. Cal. to get an abortion, as it was too far advanced to be done in
Texas.

I came to a realization that I did not want my possible child to be flushed
down a sink, and contacted her that I would take the baby and raise it. She
denied the request. I could not muster enough legal interest to stop her,
and she went on to get the abortion.

In all this falderal about abortion, there is not one whit of what the
husband wants. As half of the recipe for babies, it would seem that this
significant part would at least have a say.

Maybe as the world wakes up to this atrocity, there will be more say so for
the fathers out there who don't want to kill these children.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

[...]

What in the hell does this have to do with metalworking ?

Are you retarded or what ?