Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fuhh

Default FA Bridgeport Abortion, but entry level

On Ebay, there is this interesting POS which looks to be a mite better
than one of those mill-drill contraptions.
Anyway, it's not mine but I thought I'd pass it along so youse guys
could get some giggles outta it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Here is his missive:

THIS NICE SMALL BRIDGEPORT VERTICAL MILL IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. IT
CAN BE CLEANED UP AND USED IN YOUR SMALL SHOP OR GARAGE. THIS HAS A
BRIDGEPORT HEAD PROFESSIONALLY MOUNTED ON A VERY GOOD BROWN AND SHARPE
HORIZONTAL KNEE MILL. THE TABLE MEASURES 8" X 24". THE 3/4 HP MOTOR
RUNS ON STANDARD 110 VOLT CURRENT, MAKING THIS MACHINE IDEAL FOR THE
HOME MACHINIST OR MODEL BUILDER. THE 4" STERRET VICE IS INCLUDED WITH
THE MILL. THE MILL USES #2 MORSE TAPER TOOLING AND SOME TOOLING IS
INCLUDED WITH IT. THE OVERALL HEIGHT OF THE MACHINE IS 74" AND IT
WEIGHS APPROXIMATELY 500 LBS. DON'T MISS THIS OPERTUNITY TO PURCHASE
THIS NICE LITTLE MILL FOR YOUR HOME SHOP. WE CAN LOAD THIS MACHINE ON
YOUR TRUCK OR TRAILER BUT IT MUST BE PICKED UP HERE WITH-IN 30 DAYS.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Kelly Jones

Fuhh wrote in message ...
[...]

He forgot to mention the Enco DRO and the South Bend handles.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson

Fuhh wrote:
On Ebay, there is this interesting POS which looks to be a mite better
than one of those mill-drill contraptions.
Anyway, it's not mine but I thought I'd pass it along so youse guys
could get some giggles outta it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Man, the first picture looks like it has been stored in a
swimming pool for a decade. The next 2 pictures don't seem
to be rusted as badly.

Jon