Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default favorite tool/parts drawer brands?

Anybody have any favorite suppliers or brands for "narrow" style 28"-ish
tool/parts cabinets with 10 or so drawers, standing around 4-5' tall? This
generic style is usuall around 28" deep. Prices obviously vary depending
on the config.

I was a bit floored when I saw prices on the IAC and Lista ones, but both
look pretty damn good. IAC tables are top notch, so I'm not worried about
their stuff.

Made in USA and won't buckle and sag under it's own weight and won't
collapse and warp like a $20 filing cabinet if I slap the side or stand on
it are the only other requirements.

It seems like all this stuff drop ships. So I'm trying to find more brands
to compare to the first two though.

Here's a general photo of what I'm talking about, on the left:

http://www.iacindustries.com/storage...abinets-18-69/

Parts availability for other brands besides Craftsman [email protected] Home Repair 1 May 26th 08 06:10 PM
Favorite tool JP Woodworking 0 May 26th 07 03:08 PM
Your favorite tool? [email protected] Woodworking 15 April 19th 07 04:36 AM
Favorite appliance parts source? Dallas Electronics Repair 2 January 5th 06 03:12 AM
Favorite Lathe Tool Tommie Woodturning 9 August 10th 03 10:07 AM