Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Feinstein gun bill a bit too much?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-1...can-revolution

I sure don't want any more violence, but this author seems to think the DiFi
bill is a bit too much.

Might be time for me to buy a gun? And, find someone to show me how to use
it.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/29/2012 5:46 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-1...can-revolution

I sure don't want any more violence, but this author seems to think the DiFi
bill is a bit too much.

Might be time for me to buy a gun? And, find someone to show me how to use
it.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

for those who disagree with the foolishness above, sign the petition on
whitehouse.gov to repeal the second amendment and put these idiots back
in the asylum where they belong.

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

No, the Feinstein gun bill is not a bit too much.

It is a lot too much.

Until Lieing Di Feinstein public turns in her conceal carry
permit, I'm not going to take her serious when she calls for disarming
the Law Abiding.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 10:01:37 -0800, a friend
wrote:

On 12/29/2012 5:46 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-1...can-revolution

I sure don't want any more violence, but this author seems to think the DiFi
bill is a bit too much.

Might be time for me to buy a gun? And, find someone to show me how to use
it.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

for those who disagree with the foolishness above, sign the petition on
whitehouse.gov to repeal the second amendment and put these idiots back
in the asylum where they belong.

And be sure to sign the petition to make Liberalism a capital crime
subject to execution.

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
No, the Feinstein gun bill is not a bit too much.

It is a lot too much.

Until Lieing Di Feinstein public turns in her conceal carry
permit, I'm not going to take her serious when she calls for disarming
the Law Abiding.

tschus
pyotr

Feinstein states:
"I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm
yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to
the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I
made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was
going to take them with me."

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/feinstei...ats-what-i-did

Senator Diane Feinstein on the Left Coast who possesses something more rare
than a conservative Republican in San Francisco - an unrestricted concealed
weapons permit. Apparently without shame, she participated in a citywide gun
turn-in program that was intended to create some kind of statue from the
donated guns that were to be melted down. One of her police body guards let
it slip that she contributed a cheap model for the meltdown, while retaining
her .357 magnum revolver for her own personal self-defense.

Best Regards

Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:56:27 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

No, the Feinstein gun bill is not a bit too much.

It is a lot too much.

Until Lieing Di Feinstein public turns in her conceal carry
permit, I'm not going to take her serious when she calls for disarming
the Law Abiding.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
does it take to change a lightbulb.

California never sunsetted their Assault Weapons Ban. So we have no
"assault weapons" available here.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...rnia-gun-laws/

Then in the middle of it..SugarMan steps on his dick...

"Sugarmann said the bullet button marketing campaign is huge. “We are
talking about every major assault weapons manufacturer in America.
Companies like Bushmaster, Colt, Smith and Wesson and myriad others.
And the reason they are all focusing on bullet buttons is because
California’s ban has been so effective, right now they view California
as the last great market,” he said. “The end result is that California
law enforcement, California citizens will all be placed in jeopardy
because of this marketing move by the firearms industry.”"

So effective? Laugh laugh laugh!!

6.5 million sold in the past 5 yrs..ban effective...laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh!!

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
* *No, the Feinstein gun bill is not a bit too much.

* *It is a lot too much.

* *Until Lieing Di Feinstein public turns in her conceal carry
permit, I'm not going to take her serious when she calls for disarming
the Law Abiding.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr
Go not to the Net for answers, for it will tell you Yes and no. *And

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...on-used-to-get...

Then in the middle of it..SugarMan steps on his dick...

"Sugarmann said the bullet button marketing campaign is huge. “We are
talking about every major assault weapons manufacturer in America.
Companies like Bushmaster, Colt, Smith and Wesson and myriad others.
And the reason they are all focusing on bullet buttons is because
California’s ban has been so effective, right now they view California
as the last great market,” he said. “The end result is that California
law enforcement, California citizens will all be placed in jeopardy
because of this marketing move by the firearms industry.”"

So effective? *Laugh laugh laugh!!

6.5 million sold in the past 5 yrs..ban effective...laugh laugh

laugh
laugh laugh!!

I''m just glad that you Repubs have been kicked outta California
government
4 EVER !!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

So what is gonna happen when the Leftwingers in California government
are all killed later this year?

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/archive...is-a-red-state

vbg

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

That is not going to happen.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Promises, promises.

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/archive...is-a-red-state

vbg

Oregon is a red state, too. Those two blue splotches are called
Portland and Salem. They contain 51% of Oregon's population and,
evidently, they're all farkin' Dems.

I don't know, though. I don't want to be called a Rep any more,
either. Damn, what has happened to our "representatives"? I just
don't know them any more. Shrub was a "tax-cut-and-spend" Rep, fer
chrissake! I'm a Tax Partier. Those idiots who represent themselves
as such on TV don't even know what it's about.

I long for a "None of the above." space on every ballot.

REBOOT AMERICA. It's become totally corrupted.

--
You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore
the consequences of ignoring reality.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Hold that thought.

VBG

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Take a look at this in case you are not sure what this is about...
Assault Weapons Ban 2013 - YouTube
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Care to present a link for us?

As for any Assault Rifle Ban...do you think the gun owners are going
to simply hand them over..or meekly register them?

VBG

Think again. Think really really hard about that.

And then when the gun fire starts..Id be putting on some bib overalls
and bringing out a the least..a shotgun so you will blend in with the
winners of that little duck shoot. The leaders of the small groups
that will go around executing antigun leftwingers will probably have
a pretty good List of names..lets hope yours isnt on it. Or it might
be best to rack a round in that scatter gun, stick it in your mouth
and reach down with your toe and hit the go button.

It will be far quicker to go that way, then choking to death while
doing the Spandau Ballet from a bit of barbed wire around your neck.

Shrug

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 09:03:44 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

It will be far quicker to go that way, then choking to death while
doing the Spandau Ballet from a bit of barbed wire around your neck.

I see that the Great Cull is proceeding at warp speed in your Dew
addled brain. But where's the video you always promise?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

No, the Feinstein gun bill is not a bit too much.

It is a lot too much.

Until Lieing Di Feinstein public turns in her conceal carry
permit, I'm not going to take her serious when she calls for disarming
the Law Abiding.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr

But her Chinese masters are telling her what to do. So, she and her ilk
will bow to their superiors and the Chinese people that put them in office.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/31/2012 12:06 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

REBOOT AMERICA. It's become totally corrupted.

--

You and I might not be around to see the culmination of all the poor
choices made by those with power but we see it coming! How come there

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 19:36:32 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

No, the Feinstein gun bill is not a bit too much.

It is a lot too much.

Until Lieing Di Feinstein public turns in her conceal carry
permit, I'm not going to take her serious when she calls for disarming
the Law Abiding.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr

But her Chinese masters are telling her what to do. So, she and her ilk
will bow to their superiors and the Chinese people that put them in office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRlpRcorEU

1. Lie

OT Bill Pay Metspitzer Home Repair 3 March 16th 11 09:52 AM
????????---Bill Jerry - OHIO Woodworking 23 January 11th 11 04:07 PM
What is it? Set 354-Bill Jerry - OHIO Woodworking 2 September 18th 10 06:22 AM
What is it? Set 354 Bill Jerry - OHIO Woodworking 4 September 18th 10 01:12 AM
Bill Bill UK diy 0 April 6th 10 08:19 PM