Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Feinstein gun bill a bit too much?

On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 10:01:37 -0800, a friend
wrote:

On 12/29/2012 5:46 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-1...can-revolution

I sure don't want any more violence, but this author seems to think the DiFi
bill is a bit too much.

Might be time for me to buy a gun? And, find someone to show me how to use
it.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

for those who disagree with the foolishness above, sign the petition on
whitehouse.gov to repeal the second amendment and put these idiots back
in the asylum where they belong.

And be sure to sign the petition to make Liberalism a capital crime
subject to execution.

1. Lie