Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default how do we get the new 10D10T's off this group?

On Saturday, December 8, 2012 2:57:48 PM UTC-6, Existential Angst wrote:
"Meanie" wrote in message ...

It's simple, but most don't have the discipline or intelligence to do

so...........................IGNORE THEM!

Any attention is wanted attention and they feed off of it.

Mebbe you should wear a dustmask in addition to a crawling helmet, methinks

all that sawdust is affecting your brain.

Or spring for a whole-shop dust collection system. See Graingers.com.....

What, you don't think exploring the SawStop mechanism is inneresting and

*relevant*?

What, you don't unnerstand *numbers*?

Iffin you want to know how I came up with 4,000 newtons, just ax, I'll show

you. If you don't unnerstand rate constants for springs, I'll explain it to

you.

But, fuuuck, get your head out of your tunnel-deep asses and see if you can

distinguish trolling from inneresting topics.

What, you think (G)ass is some kind of God, and anyone who doubts his Nobel

invencion is a cretin?? Get a fukn life....

You think xposting to rcm, ahr is some kind of irresponsible, criminal act?

Sheeeit, half the people on ahr and virtually ALL of the people on rcm are

smarter than you and that hysterical twit tired-ass -- THEY are the ones who

should be complaining about YOUR tired whiney asses. Political kooks

notwithstanding, of course.

You fukn assholes just don't get it.

--

EA

This appears to be an ID10T error.....

No one quite knows where a 10D10T is classified...

how do we get the new 10D10T's off this group? tiredofspam Woodworking 27 December 9th 12 05:26 PM
New group netprospect[_2_] UK diy 0 October 14th 09 12:18 PM
The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted tothis group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet. gro Electronics Repair 4 February 21st 09 01:53 AM
Thanks to the group. Staffbull UK diy 20 October 13th 06 11:30 AM
Does this group have a FAQ? v Home Ownership 1 October 29th 04 04:20 AM