Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default We ale becoming self-sufficient in oil production, wow

http://goo.gl/V4HFz

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...y.html?hpid=z3

Apparently, high oil price brought about more expensive ways to
produce oil, and we are on track to producing all oil that we need,
and maybe export some.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 20:05:19 -0600, Ignoramus8072
wrote:

http://goo.gl/V4HFz

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...y.html?hpid=z3

Apparently, high oil price brought about more expensive ways to
produce oil, and we are on track to producing all oil that we need,
and maybe export some.

Why in Crom's name would we export something we'll need, sooner or
later? sigh We should be keeping our timber, water, and oil.

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Apparently, high oil price brought about more expensive ways to
produce oil, and we are on track to producing all oil that we need,
and maybe export some.

Why in Crom's name would we export something we'll need, sooner or
later? sigh We should be keeping our timber, water, and oil.

Free trade, it all goes to the highest bider.

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default We are becoming self-sufficient in oil production, wow (was "we ale")

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:33:40 -0800, "azotic"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Apparently, high oil price brought about more expensive ways to
produce oil, and we are on track to producing all oil that we need,
and maybe export some.

Why in Crom's name would we export something we'll need, sooner or
later? sigh We should be keeping our timber, water, and oil.

Free trade, it all goes to the highest bider.

....when totally ignoring the bigger picture.

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our
creativity, or our glorious uniqueness.
-- Gilda Radner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Apparently, high oil price brought about more expensive ways to
produce oil, and we are on track to producing all oil that we need,
and maybe export some.

Why in Crom's name would we export something we'll need, sooner or
later? sigh We should be keeping our timber, water, and oil.

Free trade, it all goes to the highest bider.

...when totally ignoring the bigger picture.

There is no big picture, only quaterley profits.
Wall street whiz kids can't see past 90 days.

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Free trade, it all goes to the highest bider.

...when totally ignoring the bigger picture.

There is no big picture, only quaterley profits.
Wall street whiz kids can't see past 90 days.

Best Regards
Tom.

That's why we sent our manufacturing to china
so we can have high unemplyment here. And dependance on foriegn
powers.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Apparently, high oil price brought about more expensive ways to
produce oil, and we are on track to producing all oil that we need,
and maybe export some.

Why in Crom's name would we export something we'll need, sooner or
later? sigh We should be keeping our timber, water, and oil.

Free trade, it all goes to the highest bider.

...when totally ignoring the bigger picture.

The oil industry is a mindless monster that will suck every possible
drop of oil out of the planet and leave nothing for future
generations.

Free trade is a religion that looks like a form of insanity to non
be livers. Every elected person at the state and federal level is a
member of the free trade religion.