Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default We ale becoming self-sufficient in oil production, wow

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 20:05:19 -0600, Ignoramus8072
wrote:

http://goo.gl/V4HFz

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...y.html?hpid=z3

Apparently, high oil price brought about more expensive ways to
produce oil, and we are on track to producing all oil that we need,
and maybe export some.

Why in Crom's name would we export something we'll need, sooner or
later? sigh We should be keeping our timber, water, and oil.

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our