Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight ad spoofs

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Sure it was Goodyear? I've seen spoof brands, Somy or Panascenic. Mighta
been Goodwear, instead of Goodyear.

The last time I looked it said Goodyear and USA. They also have O/A twin
hose that is Goodyear USA as well. The Goodyear stuff HF sells is not at
China prices, but it is a couple bucks less than from most other
sources. In case folks haven't noticed, a lot of stuff that HF sells is
*not* from China.

New Saw from Harbor Freight justme[_2_] Metalworking 24 May 21st 11 04:19 AM
Off to Harbor Freight [email protected] Woodworking 19 April 4th 09 10:17 PM
Harbor Freight DMM Jim Yanik Home Repair 5 June 5th 06 03:09 PM
Harbor Freight tmurf.1 Home Repair 30 May 26th 06 07:31 PM
More on Harbor Freight DC mac davis Woodworking 11 November 22nd 04 08:20 PM