Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight ad spoofs

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:56:03 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Sure it was Goodyear? I've seen spoof brands, Somy or Panascenic. Mighta
been Goodwear, instead of Goodyear.

The last time I looked it said Goodyear and USA. They also have O/A twin
hose that is Goodyear USA as well. The Goodyear stuff HF sells is not at
China prices, but it is a couple bucks less than from most other
sources. In case folks haven't noticed, a lot of stuff that HF sells is
*not* from China.

I've seen a couple of Taiwanese products thrown in, but the rest has
been all China. What have you seen, Pete? I know that Japan is
outsourcing to China and China is outsourcing things to Thailand and
Vietnam, but I haven't seen any of those sourcings from HF...and I'm
there a whole lot.

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our