Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Low IQ, Moronic High School Dropouts Voted Overwhelmingly For

On Oct 16, 7:07*pm, Hawke wrote:

Because she and her family are clearly trailer park trash and everybody
knows those people all use meth.

Hawke

Geez, aren't you trailer park trash? I figure that is how you know
what trailer park trash people do.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 17, 7:48*pm, Hawke wrote:

You don't know how I know anything, Dan. But suffice it to say I'm not
an inexperienced baby like you are. I've been places and seen things
that a Casper Milquetoast like you have no clue about. How do I know
what trailer park trash do? I worked in a Jail with people with meth
addiction.

And the same can be said of you. You have no idea of what my
experience has been. I was in the Navy and went places and have seen
things that you have no clue about. I have known people with meth
addiction, people that trafficked in drugs, knew people that made
bootleg ,worked with a guy who had held up a filling station with a
shotgun. Hitchhiked across the U.S. and back. Went caving with a
couple of guys that lived in a trailer. Been on Shore Patrol in the
Philippines. Stayed a week in Kings Cross in Sydney. Been in every
state in the union. But I have never worked in a jail.

Cheers

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote:

Oh Great; Hawky the world traveler. Enlighten us, Oh Great Traveler,
tell us what you have observed ion your sojourning?

More importantly, when is the mothership coming to get him?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 18 Oct 2012
19:29:29 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

"John B." wrote:

Oh Great; Hawky the world traveler. Enlighten us, Oh Great Traveler,
tell us what you have observed ion your sojourning?

More importantly, when is the mothership coming to get him?

Where can we send him to shorten his wait?
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote:

Oh Great; Hawky the world traveler. Enlighten us, Oh Great Traveler,
tell us what you have observed ion your sojourning?

More importantly, when is the mothership coming to get him?

Where can we send him to shorten his wait?

1: The INS to register as an alien.

2: Roswell, N.M., where they dropped him off.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:29:29 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"John B." wrote:

Oh Great; Hawky the world traveler. Enlighten us, Oh Great Traveler,
tell us what you have observed ion your sojourning?

More importantly, when is the mothership coming to get him?

According to my neighbor (I was working all day) it's parked under the
sea, 25 miles off the coast of San Fran. It doesn't google, so...

--
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.
-- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote:

Oh Great; Hawky the world traveler. Enlighten us, Oh Great Traveler,
tell us what you have observed ion your sojourning?

More importantly, when is the mothership coming to get him?

Where can we send him to shorten his wait?

Think he'll wound himself and go play in the hog pen?

--
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.
-- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"John B." wrote:

Oh Great; Hawky the world traveler. Enlighten us, Oh Great Traveler,
tell us what you have observed ion your sojourning?

More importantly, when is the mothership coming to get him?

According to my neighbor (I was working all day) it's parked under the
sea, 25 miles off the coast of San Fran. It doesn't google, so...

The motherships are on a different node. ;-)

High School these days... Tim Watts[_2_] UK diy 87 October 20th 12 10:36 AM
high school projects? k Woodworking 26 September 28th 11 05:29 PM
High School Bob La Londe Metalworking 7 July 10th 08 08:11 PM
Printmking For High School J T Woodworking 0 August 2nd 06 07:54 PM
High School In The 1930's (O.T.) KyMike Metalworking 0 December 10th 05 06:29 AM