Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Low IQ, Moronic High School Dropouts Voted Overwhelmingly For

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:48:44 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

On 10/16/2012 6:22 PM, wrote:
On Oct 16, 7:07 pm, Hawke wrote:

Because she and her family are clearly trailer park trash and everybody
knows those people all use meth.

Hawke

Geez, aren't you trailer park trash? I figure that is how you know
what trailer park trash people do.

You don't know how I know anything, Dan. But suffice it to say I'm not
an inexperienced baby like you are. I've been places and seen things
that a Casper Milquetoast like you have no clue about. How do I know
what trailer park trash do? I worked in a Jail with people with meth
addiction.

Hawke

Oh Great; Hawky the world traveler. Enlighten us, Oh Great Traveler,
tell us what you have observed ion your sojourning?
--
Cheers,
John B.