Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A Long Shot But... Anyone in Mexico?

I know it's a long shot, but is anyone possibly located anywhere in
Mexico and have knowledge of tapping heads / self-stroking drills like I
sell?

I've got a customer with a basic need but I can't help him over the
phone or by e-mail. If I can ID someone in Mexico, then I'll go the
next step and see just how close the two of you are, etc.

--
http://tinyurl.com/My-Official-Response

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Bit of a score, and a long shot request for a manual Jon Anderson Metalworking 0 February 21st 12 11:23 PM
A very long shot brass monkey UK diy 7 March 5th 10 10:03 AM
Long Shot, Virginia Beach Roofers? cshenk Home Repair 0 November 14th 09 08:22 PM
OK, Here Is A LONG Shot, But.... EADGBE Electronics Repair 17 August 5th 08 01:11 AM
It's a long shot, but . . . . Jon Yaeger Electronics Repair 2 June 25th 05 06:04 PM