Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A very long shot

Trying to find a supplier of these, closer than Australia
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Produc...s/lg_K3728.htm
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Refere...utplugsiec.htm
Anyone?
TIA.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

brass monkey wrote:
Trying to find a supplier of these, closer than Australia
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Produc...s/lg_K3728.htm
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Refere...utplugsiec.htm
Anyone?
TIA.

Not worth arsing about - with the interweb, FedEx and credit cards you can
have one here by Monday.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Trying to find a supplier of these, closer than Australia
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Produc...s/lg_K3728.htm
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Refere...utplugsiec.htm
Anyone?
TIA.

Amateur radio suppliers.
I have a couple of Trio transceivers that use these for 12v power connectors.
Models TR2200 and TR2300
(But it occurs to me that so might you!)

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
brass monkey wrote:
Trying to find a supplier of these, closer than Australia
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Produc...s/lg_K3728.htm
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Refere...utplugsiec.htm
Anyone?
TIA.

Not worth arsing about - with the interweb, FedEx and credit cards you can
have one here by Monday.

Apparently, shipping is about 10x the cost of the item, plus, I'm a
tightarse

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Graham." wrote in message

Trying to find a supplier of these, closer than Australia
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Produc...s/lg_K3728.htm
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Refere...utplugsiec.htm
Anyone?
TIA.

Amateur radio suppliers.
I have a couple of Trio transceivers that use these for 12v power
connectors.
Models TR2200 and TR2300
(But it occurs to me that so might you!)

Nah, it's for a discontinued 20 year old power block.
I'll give the radio shops a go, cheers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

brass monkey wrote:
Trying to find a supplier of these, closer than Australia
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Produc...s/lg_K3728.htm
http://www.accesscomms.com.au/Refere...utplugsiec.htm
Anyone?
TIA.

I take it you've tried RS ?
Don
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , brass monkey
writes
Trying to find a supplier of these, closer than Australia

Tried RS Australia?

http://australia.rs-online.com/web/

--
Mike Tomlinson