Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Eric Holder Cleared in Fast & Furious

Breaking news is that there is no evidence that Eric Holder knew
anything about the Fast & Furious sting operation before congress began
pressing him for information in early 2011.

Okay rightwingers, now is the time you get to make amends and apologize
for the giant raft of lies and accusations you made against the attorney
general. You even asked him to resign. You owe him big time.

I'm sure you won't though because you knew there was nothing to it all
along and you only made a big deal out of it for partisan reasons. But
this was a perfect example of how the right wing works. They take
something that is trivial and insignificant and blow it up into a giant
event just so they can make trouble for Democrats. Then they start the
lies.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 19, 4:07*pm, Hawke wrote:
Breaking news is that there is no evidence that Eric Holder knew
anything about the Fast & Furious sting operation before congress began
pressing him for information in early 2011.

And you got this informaion from where?

Okay rightwingers, now is the time you get to make amends and apologize
for the giant raft of lies and accusations you made against the attorney
general. You even asked him to resign. You owe him big time.

No evidence is not the same as evidence that he did not know.

Dan

I'm sure you won't though because you knew there was nothing to it all
along and you only made a big deal out of it for partisan reasons. But
this was a perfect example of how the right wing works. They take
something that is trivial and insignificant and blow it up into a giant
event just so they can make trouble for Democrats. Then they start the
lies.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message ...

No evidence is not the same as evidence that he did not know.

You have provided no evidence proving that you are not a child molester; therefore, you are guilty....

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" Mars@Tacks wrote in message
On 9/19/2012 4:21 PM, wrote:

No evidence is not the same as evidence that he did not know.

Dan

To the far left, everything is OK if you don't get caught or if you
weasel out of it. To them it's the same thing as innocence.

The operative principle is "plausible deniability"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plausible_deniability
Reagan was a master of it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message ...

Breaking news is that there is no evidence that Eric Holder knew anything
about the Fast & Furious sting operation before congress began pressing him
for information in early 2011.

Okay rightwingers, now is the time you get to make amends and apologize for
the giant raft of lies and accusations you made against the attorney
general. You even asked him to resign. You owe him big time.

I'm sure you won't though because you knew there was nothing to it all
along and you only made a big deal out of it for partisan reasons. But this
was a perfect example of how the right wing works. They take something that
is trivial and insignificant and blow it up into a giant event just so they
can make trouble for Democrats. Then they start the lies.

Hawke

So all this went on and Eric Holder didn't know anything about it? Isn't he
the man in charge? Kind of like a plant manager that doesn't know what his
plant produces. What have you libtards elected and appointed?

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
... So all this went on and Eric Holder didn't know anything about
it? Isn't he the man in charge? Kind of like a plant manager that
doesn't know what his plant produces. What have you libtards
elected and appointed?

RogerN

Again if necessary:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plausible_deniability

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:39:58 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
om...
... So all this went on and Eric Holder didn't know anything about
it? Isn't he the man in charge? Kind of like a plant manager that
doesn't know what his plant produces. What have you libtards
elected and appointed?

RogerN

Again if necessary:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plausible_deniability

And I think you misspelled "improbable deniability" there, Jim.

--
The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most
likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/19/2012 3:07 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:
Breaking news is that there is no evidence that Eric Holder knew
anything about the Fast & Furious sting operation before congress began
pressing him for information in early 2011.

So you're saying that Holder had no clue what was going on in his dept
and so he should be allowed keep his job?

Okay rightwingers, now is the time you get to make amends and apologize
for the giant raft of lies and accusations you made against the attorney
general. You even asked him to resign. You owe him big time.

I never thought he should resign. I thought he should have been indicted.

I'm sure you won't though because you knew there was nothing to it all
along and you only made a big deal out of it for partisan reasons.
But this was a perfect example of how the right wing works. They take
something that is trivial and insignificant and blow it up into a giant
event just so they can make trouble for Democrats. Then they start the
lies.

Hawwke-ptooey

Some of us made a big deal of it because the fraudulent operation led to
the death of a Federal agent from a gun illegally allowed to leave the
country by a Federal agency.

You consider that death trivial and insignificant.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/19/2012 10:38 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:39:58 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
... So all this went on and Eric Holder didn't know anything about
it? Isn't he the man in charge? Kind of like a plant manager that
doesn't know what his plant produces. What have you libtards
elected and appointed?

RogerN

Again if necessary:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plausible_deniability

And I think you misspelled "improbable deniability" there, Jim.

Exactly! The left doesn't even bother trying to be slick, they know the
MSM will cover for them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/19/2012 7:41 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
[...]

at least that federal agent was paid to be at risk. How about all those
movie-goers in colorado that were gunned down by one of your happy go
lucky pistol wielding crazy persons? How about the baby, in its
father's arms that had a bullet through its head.

Yes, compared to innocents, a few law enforcement officers while sad,
are not as important. You guys only get riled up when some authority
gets shot, you have no compassion for a regular individual that gets
shot while just going about their life. you guys are hypocrites. Fast
and furious was just stupid, but it didn't kill nearly as many as the
more stupid invasion of Iraq.

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news
wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
news:2q2dnTWsRNHXzMfNnZ2dnUVZ_qWdnZ2d@earthlink. com...
... So all this went on and Eric Holder didn't know anything
about
it? Isn't he the man in charge? Kind of like a plant manager
that
doesn't know what his plant produces. What have you libtards
elected and appointed?

RogerN

Again if necessary:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plausible_deniability

And I think you misspelled "improbable deniability" there, Jim.

Why, he seems to have gotten away with it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 9/19/2012 10:38 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:39:58 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
... So all this went on and Eric Holder didn't know anything about
it? Isn't he the man in charge? Kind of like a plant manager that
doesn't know what his plant produces. What have you libtards
elected and appointed?

RogerN

Again if necessary:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plausible_deniability

And I think you misspelled "improbable deniability" there, Jim.

Exactly! The left doesn't even bother trying to be slick, they know the
MSM will cover for them.

MSM is liberal. That's why they need Telepromters, and can't pick
they right words. Like a story on local TV where a Convenience store
owner stopped an armed robbery by throwing a six pack of beer at the
perp, and hitting him with it. The reporters said that he threw beer
cans at him. You would barely feel a few empty cans, but that full
sixpack would hurt.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/19/2012 6:10 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

wrote in message ...

No evidence is not the same as evidence that he did not know.

You have provided no evidence proving that you are not a child molester; therefore, you are guilty....

Yet Libtards spew that Romney paid no taxes. It MUST be true...if a
libtard said it!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

MSM is liberal. That's why they need Telepromters, and can't pick
they right words. Like a story on local TV where a Convenience store
owner stopped an armed robbery by throwing a six pack of beer at the
perp, and hitting him with it. The reporters said that he threw beer
cans at him. You would barely feel a few empty cans, but that full
sixpack would hurt.

Only Libtards believe anything (and everything) from the MSM.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 19, 3:07*pm, Hawke wrote:
Breaking news is that there is no evidence that Eric Holder knew
anything about the Fast & Furious sting operation before congress began
pressing him for information in early 2011.

Okay rightwingers, now is the time you get to make amends and apologize
for the giant raft of lies and accusations you made against the attorney
general. You even asked him to resign. You owe him big time.

I'm sure you won't though because you knew there was nothing to it all
along and you only made a big deal out of it for partisan reasons. But
this was a perfect example of how the right wing works. They take
something that is trivial and insignificant and blow it up into a giant
event just so they can make trouble for Democrats. Then they start the
lies.

Hawke

Correct.

But not a word from them when their own Party of Rape holds a GUN FREE
National Converntion where the right to bear arms is stolen from
thousands of conservative sheeple.

This just in from Holder for the conservative posters of
Usenet..."Kiss my butt".

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/19/2012 4:11 PM, RogerN wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message ...

[...]

Let me see if I understand your position. If Holder knew about what was
going on in the Fast & Furious gun running program then he was a
criminal and should have gone to jail. But if he didn't know anything
about it he is a worthless and incompetent attorney general.

You don't leave a man much of a choice, do you? Oh, and you're one of
those fair minded right wingers, aren't you?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/19/2012 7:41 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 9/19/2012 3:07 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:
Breaking news is that there is no evidence that Eric Holder knew
anything about the Fast & Furious sting operation before congress began
pressing him for information in early 2011.

So you're saying that Holder had no clue what was going on in his dept
and so he should be allowed keep his job?

Okay rightwingers, now is the time you get to make amends and apologize
for the giant raft of lies and accusations you made against the attorney
general. You even asked him to resign. You owe him big time.

I never thought he should resign. I thought he should have been indicted.

Yes you did, even though there was no evidence to support that kind of
charge. You thought that only because he was black and a Democrat.

I'm sure you won't though because you knew there was nothing to it all
along and you only made a big deal out of it for partisan reasons.
But this was a perfect example of how the right wing works. They take
something that is trivial and insignificant and blow it up into a giant
event just so they can make trouble for Democrats. Then they start the
lies.

Hawwke-ptooey

Some of us made a big deal of it because the fraudulent operation led to
the death of a Federal agent from a gun illegally allowed to leave the
country by a Federal agency.

You consider that death trivial and insignificant.

David

So? You consider the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis that we
killed or maimed as trivial and insignificant and never gave it a second
thought. That makes you the cold and unfeeling one of us, not me.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

MSM is liberal. That's why they need Telepromters, and can't pick
they right words. Like a story on local TV where a Convenience store
owner stopped an armed robbery by throwing a six pack of beer at the
perp, and hitting him with it. The reporters said that he threw beer
cans at him. You would barely feel a few empty cans, but that full
sixpack would hurt.

Only Libtards believe anything (and everything) from the MSM.

That's because they were given shots in grade school to destroy their
ability to think things through, in a logical manor. I missed school
that day, with Pneumonia.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message

No evidence is not the same as evidence that he did not know.

You have provided no evidence proving that you are not a child
molester; therefore, you are guilty....

Yet Libtards spew that Romney paid no taxes. It MUST be true...if a
libtard said it!

One guy did that. Harry Reid. Quit your ridiculous exaggerations.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

MSM is liberal. That's why they need Telepromters, and can't pick
they right words. Like a story on local TV where a Convenience store
owner stopped an armed robbery by throwing a six pack of beer at the
perp, and hitting him with it. The reporters said that he threw beer
cans at him. You would barely feel a few empty cans, but that full
sixpack would hurt.

Only Libtards believe anything (and everything) from the MSM.

That's because they were given shots in grade school to destroy their
ability to think things through, in a logical manor. I missed school
that day, with Pneumonia.

So is the right wing news source Foxnews not a part of the MSM just
because it is biased toward the conservative viewpoint? I hear all the
time from rightwingers that CNN and MSNBC have no audience. I hear them
say so many more people watch Foxnews than any other cable news outlet.
I hear Bill O'Reilly say how he has the biggest American audience,
bigger than any liberal program. If that's true then why do you people
keep thinking that Fox isn't part of the MSM? It is you know. Fox is
part of the MSM too. It's just conservative instead of liberally biased.
But it is part of mainstream media.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Eric Holder NOT Cleared in Fast & Furious

On Sep 20, 2:44*pm, Hawke wrote:

All you do is prove you are irrational when you see Holder is cleared
and then insist he's still guilty. And like I said, it is Harry Reid who
has accused Romney. But he said someone who knows Romney told him that.
I don't know of anyone else who has said they *know* Romney has paid no
taxes. They suspect, but they don't say they know. Only guys like you
say they know something when they haven't any evidence of it.

Hawke

The WSJ has an article today on this. You should read it before
saying Holder is cleared.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote:

Perhaps it is time to change the party name from "Democrat" to "Know
Nothing".

It's been on the back of their business cards for decades.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 19, 3:07*pm, Hawke wrote:
Breaking news is that there is no evidence that Eric Holder knew
anything about the Fast & Furious sting operation before congress began
pressing him for information in early 2011.

Okay rightwingers, now is the time you get to make amends and apologize
for the giant raft of lies and accusations you made against the attorney
general. You even asked him to resign. You owe him big time.

I'm sure you won't though because you knew there was nothing to it all
along and you only made a big deal out of it for partisan reasons. But
this was a perfect example of how the right wing works. They take
something that is trivial and insignificant and blow it up into a giant
event just so they can make trouble for Democrats. Then they start the
lies.

Hawke

Thanks for posting this story Hawke...now that we have definite proof
that Holder IS innocent the Country can move on to far more important
issues...like what is in Tax Cheat Mitt's tax returns.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:23:33 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sep 20, 2:44*pm, Hawke wrote:

All you do is prove you are irrational when you see Holder is cleared
and then insist he's still guilty. And like I said, it is Harry Reid who
has accused Romney. But he said someone who knows Romney told him that.
I don't know of anyone else who has said they *know* Romney has paid no
taxes. They suspect, but they don't say they know. Only guys like you
say they know something when they haven't any evidence of it.

Hawke

The WSJ has an article today on this. You should read it before
saying Holder is cleared.

Dan

This one is even more interesting....VBG

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...106004260.html

Follow the numbers...laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

--
"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are