Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gunregulations

On 12/17/2011 4:31 PM, Hawwk-ptooey wrote:

Probably because he's a Democrat and you simply can't blame a Democrat
for anything they do wrong.

You haven't got a shred of evidence that Obama knew a thing about F&F,
do you? So why make the accusation? I know why. It's because you are
looking high and low to find something to hang on Obama. You don't have
that but you're making the accusation anyway just so you can hear it.

The difference between you and me is that you make accusations against
Democrats with nothing backing it and I don't. You are so desperate to
find anything to accuse a Democrat of and I only blame Democrats when
they actually screw things up. In other words, when you can't find
anything the Democrats have done wrong you make something up, and unlike
you I only accuse republicans when they have really done wrong. The
problem is they do things wrong all the time.

Hawwk-ptooey

One of my favorite Presidents had a sign on his desk that said "The Buck
Stops Here."

Truman meant that whatever happened under him, he bore the ultimate
responsibility. He was an honorable man and a Democrat. Our current
POTUS is a Democrat. He has a chance at honor if he accepts the
responsibility for Holder and fires him.

You will respond with an assertion that Dems can do and have done no wrong.

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

Get lost.

David