Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default #Fires ravage no. California

On 8/24/2012 6:32 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Global warming means that the world is getting hotter. The question is: Is
this man made, or natural temp swing?

Wrong question, the question ought to be: If we reduce the tons of CO2
and related gases we are dumping into the atmosphere, can we modify the
trend we are now on?

Getting our energy from bio-based fuels creates todays fuels from
yesterdays CO2, using fossil fuels creates new CO2 from carbon that was
sequestered from the cycle for millions of years. One mitigates the
effects of burning by pulling similar CO2 out at the same time, the
other adds huge quantities of new CO2 and hopes that somehow it won't
hurt anything.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Transition Zone" wrote in message

You understand the entire world is going to be grappling with issues like
that as global warming causes more and more climate change?

Whether there is understanding or not.

Gas fires keeps going out Nick UK diy 26 February 26th 18 07:31 PM
California movers, moving companies, Los Angeles movers World Moving& Storage, a Los Angeles California moving company. We have the mostexperienced movers for all your residential, office or apartment relocationneeds, serving Los Angeles, San Fra linkswanted Home Repair 0 January 30th 08 12:07 AM
Whence the term "California Roof" or "California Rake"? ChitaShines Home Repair 22 November 9th 06 02:04 PM
re gas fires keep going out. fred UK diy 2 March 9th 06 05:26 AM
Gel fires Matthew Barnard UK diy 22 October 15th 04 06:47 PM