Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for reloading scale

On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:49:09 AM UTC-4, Michael Terrell wrote:

So, you've never done any installs. That figures. The local cable
company has had a sign up for months to try to hire installers but you
won't belive that, either.

I've never done any "official" catv work, but I have designed and supervised DSLAM installations to Belcore specs in Verizon COLO rooms at COs all around the NY tri-state area. We used union electricians and, surprise, everything was done to spec.

I also designed and supervised an in-building wireless installation (48 story office building and six wireless carriers). This involved over 5 miles of fiber and hardline coax, over 200 antennas and a large roomful of rack-mounted equipment, roughly equivalent to six cell towers. Again, a union shop and no problems.

I think that qualifies me enough to say that I wouldn't allow GummyBear to sweep the floor at one of my job sites. He's a proven liar and alleged thief. And his cable company wanted to send him into customer's homes? After seeing his shack? Seriously?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:

[...]

Al I can do is yawn. Do you own a SLM? I own two working units, and
had a box full of ones that had damaged meters that I picked up for
parts. A cell tower is nothing like a CATV headend.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:52:08 PM UTC-4, Michael Terrell wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:49:09 AM UTC-4, Michael

Al I can do is yawn. Do you own a SLM? I own two working units, and
had a box full of ones that had damaged meters that I picked up for
parts. A cell tower is nothing like a CATV headend.

I do not own a SLM. Why would I? I never said A cell tower was anything like a CATV headend, but the installation work surely is. There are cables of every type from 000 power to 24-strand fiber, and all have to be properly dressed, labeled, tested and terminated.

Again, I wouldn't let GummyBear near any of this.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:49:09 AM UTC-4, Michael

Al I can do is yawn. Do you own a SLM? I own two working units, and
had a box full of ones that had damaged meters that I picked up for
parts. A cell tower is nothing like a CATV headend.

I do not own a SLM. Why would I? I never said A cell tower was anything like a CATV headend, but the installation work surely is. There are cables of every type from 000 power to 24-strand fiber, and all have to be properly dressed, labeled, tested and terminated.

Still simpler than a properly build CATV headend. You have to check
every RF connector for ingresssion/leakage and run anual 'Proof Of
Performance' tests for the FCC. A large CATV system can have thousands
of miles of coax that can cause problems.

Again, I wouldn't let GummyBear near any of this.

You judge a man's work by the clutter in his shop? What a fool.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:49:09 AM UTC-4, Michael

Al I can do is yawn. Do you own a SLM? I own two working units, and
had a box full of ones that had damaged meters that I picked up for
parts. A cell tower is nothing like a CATV headend.

I do not own a SLM. Why would I? I never said A cell tower was anything like a CATV headend, but the installation work surely is.

There are cables of every type from 000 power to 24-strand fiber, and all have to be properly dressed, labeled, tested and terminated.

Still simpler than a properly build CATV headend. You have to check
every RF connector for ingresssion/leakage and run anual 'Proof Of
Performance' tests for the FCC. A large CATV system can have thousands
of miles of coax that can cause problems.

rangersuck Again, I wouldn't let GummyBear near any of this.

My own hiring experience is mostly for jobs that required less skill.
Gunner would never have made the cut for the lowest postion because
braggarts don't tend to make good employees or coworkers. He's also
too ****ing stupid to make his resume plausible. I'd have scanned it
and picked out something easy to test like his alleged electric and
electronics experience. One question about Ohm's Law and he'd be out
the door and his list of lies would be in the trash.

Mikey the gullible You judge a man's work by the clutter in his shop? What a fool.

You're the fool to be arguing your cable experience instead of looking
at the obvious facts. Anybody with the skills Gunner has boasted can
earn an excellent living. Yet his record is that he's been broke and
dodging bills for 3 DECADES. I suppose you could try to say his dog's
breakfast of shop construction doesn't prove he's a hack because he
could be too lazy or slovenly to use his mightly skills at his own
place. Or maybe you could say that just because he got caught lying
about his lifetime of debt doesn't mean he's lying about everything
else. You might try explaining why his boasts of killing his critics
don't square with his being endlessly taunted . Or you could try to
excuse his psychotic wet dreams about killing thousands. You could
even pretend that it doesn't bother you that he wastes his life
calling others parasites while he's sucking up hundreds of thousands.
But all of those arguments would be laughable and that's why you
prefer the idiotic and irrelevant diversions you've tried so far.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:49:09 AM UTC-4, Michael

Al I can do is yawn. Do you own a SLM? I own two working units, and
had a box full of ones that had damaged meters that I picked up for
parts. A cell tower is nothing like a CATV headend.

I do not own a SLM. Why would I? I never said A cell tower was anything like a CATV headend, but the installation work surely is.

There are cables of every type from 000 power to 24-strand fiber, and all have to be properly dressed, labeled, tested and terminated.

Still simpler than a properly build CATV headend. You have to check
every RF connector for ingresssion/leakage and run anual 'Proof Of
Performance' tests for the FCC. A large CATV system can have thousands
of miles of coax that can cause problems.

rangersuck Again, I wouldn't let GummyBear near any of this.

My own hiring experience is mostly for jobs that required less skill.
Gunner would never have made the cut for the lowest postion because
braggarts don't tend to make good employees or coworkers. He's also
too ****ing stupid to make his resume plausible. I'd have scanned it
and picked out something easy to test like his alleged electric and
electronics experience. One question about Ohm's Law and he'd be out
the door and his list of lies would be in the trash.

WHICH Ohm's law?

Mikey the gullible You judge a man's work by the clutter in his shop? What a fool.

You're the fool to be arguing your cable experience instead of looking
at the obvious facts. Anybody with the skills Gunner has boasted can
earn an excellent living.

I've worked with people who make Gunner seem shy, but they were good
at their job. I've also worked with idiots with their EE degree that
couldn't read a schematic that they hadn't drawn.

Yet his record is that he's been broke and dodging bills for 3 DECADES.

My health started to fail three decades ago and I've had a hell of a
time paying my bills, too.

I suppose you could try to say his dog's
breakfast of shop construction doesn't prove he's a hack because he
could be too lazy or slovenly to use his mightly skills at his own
place.

I hate to admit that my shop looks even worse, due to damage from
hurricanes & five years of being unable to stand & work in it.

Or maybe you could say that just because he got caught lying
about his lifetime of debt doesn't mean he's lying about everything
else.

Or maybe you have a hardon for anyone with a less than perfect
record.

You might try explaining why his boasts of killing his critics
don't square with his being endlessly taunted . Or you could try to
excuse his psychotic wet dreams about killing thousands. You could
even pretend that it doesn't bother you that he wastes his life
calling others parasites while he's sucking up hundreds of thousands.
But all of those arguments would be laughable and that's why you
prefer the idiotic and irrelevant diversions you've tried so far.

Or you and sucks could grow up and find something useful to occupy
your time.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:06:36 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

I've worked with people who make Gunner seem shy, but they were good
at their job.

What jobs has Gunner ever been good at? Let's see the EVIDENCE that
led you to believe that he's good at anything.

Yet his record is that he's been broke and dodging bills for 3 DECADES.

My health started to fail three decades ago and I've had a hell of a
time paying my bills, too.

Did you go on the internet and boast about being self sufficient and
not owing any money?

I suppose you could try to say his dog's
breakfast of shop construction doesn't prove he's a hack because he
could be too lazy or slovenly to use his mightly skills at his own
place.

I hate to admit that my shop looks even worse, due to damage from
hurricanes & five years of being unable to stand & work in it.

All you're doing is making stupid irrelevant excuses. Taft hasn't
suffered any hurricanes and Gunner frequently boasts of his physical
prowess. He doesn't have any excuses for not being able to wield a
paint brush or a scrub brush. Face it: he lives like a pig because
that's what he is.

Or maybe you could say that just because he got caught lying
about his lifetime of debt doesn't mean he's lying about everything
else.

Or maybe you have a hardon for anyone with a less than perfect
record.

Arf arf. We're not talking about some temporary hard luck. Gunner has
a lifetime's experience at WILLFULLY refusing to pay his bills. How
can I be sure of that? Because most of his liens started out as
amounts that were less than the cost his cigarettes. You want to
pretend that it's understandable that he can afford to smoke but not
to pay taxes and that it's OK to smoke himself into needing hundreds
of thousands of other's taxes and yet he STILL smokes and that he has
major skills AND has been broke his whole life? Good luck with that!

You might try explaining why his boasts of killing his critics
don't square with his being endlessly taunted . Or you could try to
excuse his psychotic wet dreams about killing thousands. You could
even pretend that it doesn't bother you that he wastes his life
calling others parasites while he's sucking up hundreds of thousands.
But all of those arguments would be laughable and that's why you
prefer the idiotic and irrelevant diversions you've tried so far.

Or you and sucks could grow up and find something useful to occupy
your time.

Like what? Pretending that he can have his usenet playmates killed? Or
pretending that he has a Victoria's Secret girlfriend at his ********?
Or making pathetically stupid excuses for lazy hypocrite leeches?
Compared to all that it's monumentally useful to point out that you
windbags' poster boy is a lying hypocrite and that those who support
him have low low low standards.