Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Crunch!...damn...sigh...reloading scale....

On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:20:23 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:27:24 -0800
typed in misc.survivalism the following:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 09:23:39 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Winston_Smith" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 02:45:43 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

My cat just knocked my ancient Ohaus 1010 scale off its stand..and onto
the floor. DOA...whimper...I bought it new about 30 yrs ago..a trusted
friend...never let me down...sob.

Little known fact. Cats make attractive wall hangings. I feel for
you.

I once asked the vet who had checked out my dog what he thought of cats. He
glanced around and said "they make good throw rugs".

So I 'modified' a stuffed Garfield.

jsw

Cool! There are cat people, there are dog people..then there are a few
odd ducks like myself that are both. Ill walk into a place with
cats..and be mobbed. Same with a place with dogs.

Shrug..its just a gift...or a curse...G

My Sweetie knew I was the man for her, when I walked into her
apartment the first time, and talked to the cat. I still do. Usually,
it's something along the lines of "put a sock in it, and get in line."
over her shoulder.
--
pyotr filipivich
Watergate didn’t have a body count. Gunwalker has hundreds.

Second Son came home to roost a while back and brought his 10 year old
cat with him. For the first year, she was an invisible cat, only seen
when her master was present; now she has progressed to the point where
she will come to me provided I am sitting at my computer, lying in
bed, or standing in the entryway on the other side of the divider
from the living room. She will have nothing to do with SWMBO or other
women and totally ignores Puppy (10 yr. old Bichon Frise)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 22:56:33 -0500, wrote:

[...]

The German Shepherd female I rescued in November has become buddies with
at least 3 of the cats here in the household.

I came in from the shop this afternoon and she was sleeping soundly
under my computer desk..with 2 cats on top of her. I walked up and
gently woke her up, and she yawned, looked at me..looked up at the two
cats sleeping on her..put her head back down and went back to sleep..all
of them quite comfortable.

The big Maine Moon cat tends to sit next to her, both of them side by
side watching traffic out in the street.

I stopped putting ads for her owner to claim her. Shrug

Gunner

Gunner Asch

OT Crunch crunch, one step at a time Don Foreman Metalworking 40 August 23rd 11 08:07 PM
Damn Plumbing - Damn Faucett Packing Red Green Home Repair 4 April 4th 09 08:09 PM
OT - metalworking and reloading Wes[_2_] Metalworking 9 November 9th 07 10:57 AM
Mower crunch Jim Home Repair 2 October 21st 05 12:36 AM
Ohhh ..... DAMN!! Damn, damn, damn. Broke a gear! Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 9 August 11th 05 07:37 PM