Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for reloading scale

rangerssuck wrote:

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:52:08 PM UTC-4, Michael Terrell wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:49:09 AM UTC-4, Michael

Al I can do is yawn. Do you own a SLM? I own two working units, and
had a box full of ones that had damaged meters that I picked up for
parts. A cell tower is nothing like a CATV headend.

I do not own a SLM. Why would I? I never said A cell tower was anything like a CATV headend, but the installation work surely is. There are cables of every type from 000 power to 24-strand fiber, and all have to be properly dressed, labeled, tested and terminated.

Still simpler than a properly build CATV headend. You have to check
every RF connector for ingresssion/leakage and run anual 'Proof Of
Performance' tests for the FCC. A large CATV system can have thousands
of miles of coax that can cause problems.

Again, I wouldn't let GummyBear near any of this.

You judge a man's work by the clutter in his shop? What a fool.