Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default These kids need a good spanking?

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20
/greece-school-district-bullied-footage-
causes-outrage_n_1612925.html?1340215853
&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl
1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D171675

has a length of 189 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which
has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/dy9zl7p
[Open in new window]

A pack of feral children, attacks and torments a school bus monitor. She is
totally upset by the attack, and their vicious nature. (Which is probably
why they continued?)

If I'd been the monitor on that bus, I'd have kicked some school kid ass.
(Which is probably why that hasn't happened to me, lately?)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

.

While it's easy to say things like that, one must remember it's the
adults who are supposed to be teaching kids that verbal "attacks" do not
justify physical attacks. It's also supposed to be a free speech
country, so the kits have a right to say what they want and the adult
has a right to ignore them, leave the area, etc.

This idea that a verbal insult justifies a physical attack is why we
have thugs like Trayvon Martin and others deciding it's ok to physically
attack someone who insulted their delicate sensibilities. It's the same
uncivilized mentality that justifies "honor" murders.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 21, 8:09*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
[...]

Only idiots spank their kids.

Take the parents and throw them in jail.

That will give them time to decide how to fix the problem.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 21, 11:58*am, "Pete C." wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

uncivilized mentality that justifies "honor" murders.- Hide quoted text -

Triggerman is the one who stalked and assulted a child resulting in
the child's death.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:58:57 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

This idea that a verbal insult justifies a physical attack is why we
have thugs like Trayvon Martin and others deciding it's ok to physically
attack someone who insulted their delicate sensibilities.

What an incredibly stupid ****ing thing to write.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

This idea that a verbal insult justifies a physical attack is why we
have thugs like Trayvon Martin and others deciding it's ok to physically
attack someone who insulted their delicate sensibilities.

What an incredibly stupid ****ing thing to write.

Careful, you might insult his "delicate sensibility".....
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

This idea that a verbal insult justifies a physical attack is why we
have thugs like Trayvon Martin and others deciding it's ok to physically
attack someone who insulted their delicate sensibilities.

What an incredibly stupid ****ing thing to write.

Careful, you might insult his "delicate sensibility".....

Ha! If he's offended it will make perfect sense to him to join the
cullers!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article 102833c9-c35b-4733-adcf-89237372d9d9@
8g2000yql.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 21, 8:09*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

*
[...]

So what method of discipline do you think should have been used on these
kids to train them to not behave like animals?

Take the parents and throw them in jail.

Yeah, blame anybody but the perpetrator.

That will give them time to decide how to fix the problem.

If the parents are in jail the kids are no longer their problem, the
kids become the problme of some paid foster parent.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

A pack of feral children, attacks and
torments a school bus monitor. She is
totally upset by the attack, and their
vicious nature. (Which is probably
why they continued?)

Only idiots spank their kids.

So what method of discipline do you think should
have been used on these
kids to train them to not behave like animals?

Stop the bus and _throw_ them off.
Jackasses......

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

kids become the problme of some paid foster parent.- Hide quoted text -

And?

The bullying would stop in short order.

This video is an example where it is not the problem of the teacher
nor the bus driver...which parents love to pass the blame to...the
problem started at home with the parents and the values they have
taught their children.

Consider this...if the parents had taught the value for respecting
one's elder, the bullying would not have happened and the video would
not have been shot.

TMT

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 22, 12:35*pm, "Phil Kangas" wrote:
A pack of feral children, attacks and
torments a school bus monitor. She is
totally upset by the attack, and their
vicious nature. (Which is probably
why they continued?)

Only idiots spank their kids.

So what method of discipline do you think should
have been used on these
kids to train them to not behave like animals?

Stop the bus and _throw_ them off.
Jackasses......

Not a solution.

It does not fix the underlying problem...the parents and their lack of
values.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Hmm...maybe instead of jail we should fine the parents?

What do you think about having to pay a fine if your kid bullies a kid
at school?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/22/2012 11:18 AM, Too_Many_Tools attempted to bull****:

[bull**** flushed]

You need a good beating - have your ass kicked until your nose bleeds.
Traycon Martin would give you one, but he's dead. I think I can find
someone who will do it. Let us know when it's convenient for you, no
later than 18.00h PDT today.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/21/2012 6:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20
/greece-school-district-bullied-footage-
causes-outrage_n_1612925.html?1340215853
&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl
1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D171675

has a length of 189 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which
has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/dy9zl7p
[Open in new window]

A pack of feral children, attacks and torments a school bus monitor. She is
totally upset by the attack, and their vicious nature. (Which is probably
why they continued?)

This is what "liberalism" produces: foul-mouthed, abusive, feral punks.

You know the ending of "Dirty Harry"? If it had been this bus full of
"liberally" educated cretins, Harry would have rescued the monitor and
the driver, and let the killer do whatever he wanted with the punks.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/21/2012 6:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20
/greece-school-district-bullied-footage-
causes-outrage_n_1612925.html?1340215853
&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl
1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D171675

has a length of 189 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which
has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/dy9zl7p
[Open in new window]

A pack of feral children, attacks and torments a school bus monitor. She is
totally upset by the attack, and their vicious nature. (Which is probably
why they continued?)

If I'd been the monitor on that bus, I'd have kicked some school kid ass.
(Which is probably why that hasn't happened to me, lately?)

I would love to have read a followup that someone got on that bus and
beat some of those kids bloody - broken bones, concussions, etc. They
deserved it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Those children should be put in a work camp, for a minimum of five years.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Maybe what we should do is administer a beating to your worthless fat
doughy ass, as you and people like you are the reason those children
behave that way.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Carol Kinsey Goman" wrote

Only idiots spank their kids.

True. And the kids turn grow up to be disrespectful idiots just like their
parents.

Take the parents and throw them in jail.

Yeah. Really leave the kids unsupervised for six months.

That will give them time to decide how to fix the problem.

And I guarantee the first thing they do when they see the kid is beat the
holy living crap out of them.

Those children should be put in a work camp, for a minimum of five years.

I could change their attitudes in two weeks. No, I could change their
attitudes in less than an hour, but I'd like to spend two weeks with them to
fine tune it. The first week would be to break down, the second to rebuild.
The solution is not to break them down, but to affect a change in them.
They are obviously broken right now, and need some help to learn the proper
way to treat people, as I can see they didn't get it at home.

I would then "counsel" their parents.

I was in scouting for about six years. I would get kids and wonder, "How in
the hell did this kid get into this state of mind?" And then I met the
parents, and all was explained.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/22/2012 1:35 PM, Phil Kangas wrote:

Stop the bus and _throw_ them off.

Then throw their worthless parents under that bus.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/22/2012 1:27 PM, Steve B wrote:
"Carol Kinsey Goman" wrote

Only idiots spank their kids.

True. And the kids turn grow up to be disrespectful idiots just like their
parents.

I don't believe it's necessary to use corporal punishment to discipline
children. I gave my child one little swat when he was young,
immediately felt stupid for having done so, and never did it again. He
has been effectively disciplined when he was young, and now at age 11,
he is a superior student, a model citizen at school, a superior and
coachable athlete, and parents of classmates and teammates encourage
their children to cultivate friendship with my son because they know he
is a good kid who will encourage good behavior in their children. He
never got away with any misbehavior at home. If he did something wrong,
he was sharply rebuked, the wrongness of the behavior was explained to
him, and he suffered consequences. He seldom needed correction on any
given issue more than once. All this was achieved without corporal
punishment.

I've never announced pompously or sanctimoniously that I "don't believe"
in corporal punishment, because I never saw a need to say anything. I
was too busy trying to ensure that my son received effective discipline
in other ways.

The problem is that parents who *do* make a big deal out of saying they
don't believe in corporal punishment typically are the ones who don't
believe in any sort of consistent discipline at all; or, they pay lip
service to it, but they're too lazy and self absorbed to provide it.

Take the parents and throw them in jail.

Yeah. Really leave the kids unsupervised for six months.

That will give them time to decide how to fix the problem.

And I guarantee the first thing they do when they see the kid is beat the
holy living crap out of them.

Those children should be put in a work camp, for a minimum of five years.

I could change their attitudes in two weeks.

That's fine. The remainder of their five years will be both
reinforcement and punishment. It is an outrage that no meaningful
punishment will be meted out to these vermin.

No, I could change their
attitudes in less than an hour, but I'd like to spend two weeks with them to
fine tune it. The first week would be to break down, the second to rebuild.
The solution is not to break them down, but to affect a change in them.
They are obviously broken right now, and need some help to learn the proper
way to treat people, as I can see they didn't get it at home.

I would then "counsel" their parents.

I was in scouting for about six years. I would get kids and wonder, "How in
the hell did this kid get into this state of mind?" And then I met the
parents, and all was explained.

Yep. I wasn't involved as an adult leader when my son was in Cub Scouts
for a couple of years, but I've been involved in his athletics, and I
see it with kids there. Some kids show up and expect to be indulged,
want to get away with weak effort and bad attitude and disruptive
behavior, and then expect to be the star of the team. When I meet and
observe the parents, it's never any mystery how their children got to be
that way. The paradoxical thing is that often, the parents are very
enjoyable to be around as adults; I can think of one boy in particular
on a youth baseball team I coached last year whose parents were great
people, at least as far my interaction with them as adults. All three
of their children had very high LSQs (little **** quotients), and the
way the parents failed to discipline when they were misbehaving in
public was glaring.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:35:15 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

A pack of feral children, attacks and
torments a school bus monitor. She is
totally upset by the attack, and their
vicious nature. (Which is probably
why they continued?)

Only idiots spank their kids.

So what method of discipline do you think should
have been used on these
kids to train them to not behave like animals?

Stop the bus and _throw_ them off.
Jackasses......

Right, Bus driver with pepper spray and stunner requests that you
leave the bus immediately. But, with legal weasels in charge of the
country the way they are now, a possible other solution is videotaping
the hazing and attacks, then having the police deal with the little
*******s once they arrive, if they don't stop the bus in the interim.

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/21/2012 12:58 PM, Pete C. wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

Notice the class of people that stick up for that thug Trayvon. Notice
the MSM doesn't mention the kids booty from previous thefts. Poor
little Trayvon had his whole life of crime ahead of him...how tragic to
be shot be a registered Democrat. But then again, almost ALL shooting
are done by Democrats or non-conservatives. They mostly shoot each
other so......

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article 823734f8-a832-438d-9c6d-279fff0c34a3
@f14g2000yqe.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 22, 8:23*am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
In article 102833c9-c35b-4733-adcf-89237372d9d9@
8g2000yql.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 21, 8:09*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

*
[...]

Why would it stop? What is the magic that the governement-paid foster
parents would use?

This video is an example where it is not the problem of the teacher
nor the bus driver...which parents love to pass the blame to...the
problem started at home with the parents and the values they have
taught their children.

Consider this...if the parents had taught the value for respecting
one's elder, the bullying would not have happened and the video would
not have been shot.

So how would they have gone about teaching this? Give us a procedure.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article 07b45190-37b1-4cc7-83f8-e1c42712e212
@p13g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 22, 8:23*am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
In article 102833c9-c35b-4733-adcf-89237372d9d9@
8g2000yql.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 21, 8:09*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

*
[...]

If a kid bullies a kid at school, punish the bully. Geez.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

A pack of feral children, attacks and
torments a school bus monitor. She is
totally upset by the attack, and their
vicious nature. (Which is probably
why they continued?)

Only idiots spank their kids.

So what method of discipline do you think should
have been used on these
kids to train them to not behave like animals?

Stop the bus and _throw_ them off.
Jackasses......

Right, Bus driver with pepper spray and stunner requests that you
leave the bus immediately. But, with legal weasels in charge of the
country the way they are now, a possible other solution is videotaping
the hazing and attacks

Parents sue, with assistance from America-hating groups like ACLU, for
invasion of privacy, intentional infliction of emotional distress, etc.
Guaranteed.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Notice the class of people that stick up for that thug Trayvon. Notice the
MSM doesn't mention the kids booty from previous thefts. Poor little
Trayvon had his whole life of crime ahead of him...how
tragic to be shot be a registered Democrat. But then again, almost
ALL shooting are done by Democrats or non-conservatives. They mostly
shoot each other so......

And of the 4 thugs shot by Bernie Getz, the one he paralyzed is the only one
who didn't commit a subsequent rape or other violent crime.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Pete C. wrote:

This idea that a verbal insult justifies a physical attack is why we
have thugs like Trayvon Martin and others deciding it's ok to
physically attack someone who insulted their delicate sensibilities.
It's the same uncivilized mentality that justifies "honor" murders.

True, a beating wouldn't teach them anything. The kind of punishment that
would teach them something requires society to make a concerted effort, so
it doesn't happen. Their parents also need to take part, or to be
chastised. That also requires solidarity of effort.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

True, a beating wouldn't teach them anything.

I guess that rich kid who got caned in Singapore for tagging didn't learn
anything, either ...............

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
True, a beating wouldn't teach them anything.

I guess that rich kid who got caned in Singapore for tagging didn't
learn anything, either ...............

No that was more than a beating. A beating alone is done by one person with
a cane in that case, but it wouldn't be effective unless the public was
behind it.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

So how would they have gone about teaching this? *Give us a procedure.- Hide quoted text -

Children are for the most part a blank slate...they become what they
are taught and exposed to.

If you as a parent want them to respect their elders, lead by example.

How do you treat your father and mother, grandparents, the elderly?

Children are watching and learning 24/7...if you show respect in
public and contempt in private they will note it in every detail.

The children in this harassment incident are merely echoing what they
see at home in their own families.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 22:11:20 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

Children are for the most part a blank slate...they become what they
are taught and exposed to.

If you as a parent want them to respect their elders, lead by example.

How do you treat your father and mother, grandparents, the elderly?

Children are watching and learning 24/7...if you show respect in
public and contempt in private they will note it in every detail.

The children in this harassment incident are merely echoing what they
see at home in their own families.

TMT

Well put. My foriegn born neieghbour has children to be proud of!
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada