Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Barack Obama[_2_] Barack Obama[_2_] is offline

Default These kids need a good spanking?

On 6/21/2012 6:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20
/greece-school-district-bullied-footage-
causes-outrage_n_1612925.html?1340215853
&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl
1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D171675

has a length of 189 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which
has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/dy9zl7p
[Open in new window]

A pack of feral children, attacks and torments a school bus monitor. She is
totally upset by the attack, and their vicious nature. (Which is probably
why they continued?)

If I'd been the monitor on that bus, I'd have kicked some school kid ass.
(Which is probably why that hasn't happened to me, lately?)

I would love to have read a followup that someone got on that bus and
beat some of those kids bloody - broken bones, concussions, etc. They
deserved it.