Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Finally Moved my CNC milling machine to the warehouse

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/1/2012 11:16 AM, Ignoramus20751 wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Can you get the car in the garage, yet?
Paul
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus20751 wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

I bet your wife is very happy
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-06-01, Paul Drahn wrote:
On 6/1/2012 11:16 AM, Ignoramus20751 wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Can you get the car in the garage, yet?

My wife has been parking in the garage for the last 7 months or so. My
truck does not fit anyway.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-06-01, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus20751 wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

I bet your wife is very happy

Very perceptive of you!!!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-06-01, BQ340 wrote:
On 6/1/2012 2:16 PM, Ignoramus20751 wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

A garage without a mill in it is just sad.

I do not feel this way at all.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-06-01, BQ340 wrote:
On 6/1/2012 2:16 PM, Ignoramus20751 wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

A garage without a mill in it is just sad.

I do not feel this way at all.

Indeed. My garage (in the house) has no mill either, it is the shop some
distance from the house that has the mills and other toys. Since my
trucks won't fit in the garage either, it is mostly just a storeroom.

OT The next door neighbours have finally moved ARWadworth UK diy 74 September 4th 08 04:17 PM
milling machine gilles Woodworking 11 January 24th 07 12:23 PM
cnc milling machine gilles Woodworking 8 December 20th 06 04:36 AM
Help on CNC Milling Machine Cliff Metalworking 0 December 29th 05 01:44 PM
F.S. Milling machine Dan Buckman Metalworking 1 March 10th 04 10:27 PM