Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Meaning of Flag Draped Coffin

"Samuel Harrigon" wrote

Get out of here, troll.
No one wants to know your BS. I'm trying to get my sermon ready for
church Sunday.

Would that be your sermon about tolerance and acceptance?

And if you have time, study up on snipping and not cross posting.

Steve

DIY Coffin Tim Decker UK diy 117 September 4th 09 04:14 PM
OT - Make Your Own Coffin J T Woodworking 0 April 12th 07 12:12 AM
what's the meaning of this ? [email protected] Woodworking 2 October 11th 06 06:48 PM
PET COFFIN J T Woodworking 0 September 14th 06 01:36 AM
Coffin Needs mike Woodworking 43 March 6th 06 02:06 PM