Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Laura Bush just bought some forklift light from me

Weird
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus11847 wrote:

Weird

The Laura Bush? Hmmm, odd they'd need a lighted forklift at
the ranch, but maybe they work on tractors, etc. also.

I have a PO for a bunch of servo amps for the L. S. Starrett
Co.! Not sure what they will use them for.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-05-08, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus11847 wrote:

Weird

The Laura Bush? Hmmm, odd they'd need a lighted forklift at
the ranch, but maybe they work on tractors, etc. also.

I have a PO for a bunch of servo amps for the L. S. Starrett
Co.! Not sure what they will use them for.

I am guessing it is some other Laura Bush.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 07 May 2012 22:12:47 -0500, Ignoramus24663

On 2012-05-08, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus11847 wrote:

Weird

The Laura Bush? Hmmm, odd they'd need a lighted forklift at
the ranch, but maybe they work on tractors, etc. also.

I have a PO for a bunch of servo amps for the L. S. Starrett
Co.! Not sure what they will use them for.

I am guessing it is some other Laura Bush.

I sold a phase angle voltmeter to Bernhard Goetz on ebay 10 or 12
years ago. Though I didn't ask, I'm pretty certain it was the real
subway vigilante. The meter was shipped to NYC, Bernie is a
self-employed EE, and he has a similar instrument for sale on his web
site right now.

http://www.vigilante-electronics.com/

--
Ned Simmons
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-05-08, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus11847 wrote:

Weird

The Laura Bush? Hmmm, odd they'd need a lighted forklift at
the ranch, but maybe they work on tractors, etc. also.

I have a PO for a bunch of servo amps for the L. S. Starrett
Co.! Not sure what they will use them for.

I am guessing it is some other Laura Bush.

I sold a phase angle voltmeter to Bernhard Goetz on ebay 10 or 12
years ago. Though I didn't ask, I'm pretty certain it was the real
subway vigilante. The meter was shipped to NYC, Bernie is a
self-employed EE, and he has a similar instrument for sale on his web
site right now.

http://www.vigilante-electronics.com/

Exciting. I would personally at least waive the shipping cost.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-05-08, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus11847 wrote:

Weird

The Laura Bush? Hmmm, odd they'd need a lighted forklift at
the ranch, but maybe they work on tractors, etc. also.

I have a PO for a bunch of servo amps for the L. S. Starrett
Co.! Not sure what they will use them for.

I am guessing it is some other Laura Bush.

The address should tell you, is it from Crawford, TX?

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking