Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I bought a forklift

This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work.

Price was $500.

I still have to pay and take delivery, so there may be surprises, but
I am hopeful that it will be a smooth transaction, as I know the
seller, which is a great guy.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Oh, and I do not know the capacity.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-10-20, wrote:
This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work.

Price was $500.

I still have to pay and take delivery, so there may be surprises, but
I am hopeful that it will be a smooth transaction, as I know the
seller, which is a great guy.

Now THAT sounds more like an Iggy deal than that Yale!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus12402 fired this volley in
:

This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work.

Price was $500.

You are a ******* -- you know that, don't you?

!!!!

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-10-20, wrote:
This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work.

Price was $500.

I still have to pay and take delivery, so there may be surprises, but
I am hopeful that it will be a smooth transaction, as I know the
seller, which is a great guy.

Now THAT sounds more like an Iggy deal than that Yale!

I paid $300 for my Yale stand up rider 3,000# electric forklift. Three
stage mast, extend and tilt, no side shift. One of my few Iggy class
deals :/

As for Iggys side shift, it was probably disabled for the reasons I
noted and is simple to return to operation. I know one forklift where
the guy too the handle off the side shift control valve after nearly
tipping the forklift over a few times.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-10-20, wrote:
This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work.

Price was $500.

I still have to pay and take delivery, so there may be surprises, but
I am hopeful that it will be a smooth transaction, as I know the
seller, which is a great guy.

Now THAT sounds more like an Iggy deal than that Yale!

I paid $300 for my Yale stand up rider 3,000# electric forklift. Three
stage mast, extend and tilt, no side shift. One of my few Iggy class
deals :/

I hate you!

As for Iggys side shift, it was probably disabled for the reasons I
noted and is simple to return to operation. I know one forklift
where the guy too the handle off the side shift control valve after
nearly tipping the forklift over a few times.

It does seem to be disabled, indeed, the SS handle does not have any
effect whatsoever.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-10-20, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus12402 fired this volley in
:

This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work.

Price was $500.

You are a ******* -- you know that, don't you?

!!!!

LLoyd

I even hate myself...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-10-20, wrote:
This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work.

Price was $500.

I still have to pay and take delivery, so there may be surprises, but
I am hopeful that it will be a smooth transaction, as I know the
seller, which is a great guy.

Now THAT sounds more like an Iggy deal than that Yale!

Yes, and a little project too./..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 19:20:44 -0500, Ignoramus12402
wrote:

This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work.

Price was $500.

I still have to pay and take delivery, so there may be surprises, but
I am hopeful that it will be a smooth transaction, as I know the
seller, which is a great guy.

How much lift capacity did you get?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 19, 7:20*pm, Ignoramus12402 ignoramus12...@NOSPAM.
12402.invalid wrote:
This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work. *

Price was $500.

I still have to pay and take delivery, so there may be surprises, but
I am hopeful that it will be a smooth transaction, as I know the
seller, which is a great guy.

Congrats Ig.

A boucing baby forklift.

Where's my cigar? ;)

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work.

Price was $500.

I still have to pay and take delivery, so there may be surprises, but
I am hopeful that it will be a smooth transaction, as I know the
seller, which is a great guy.

How much lift capacity did you get?

I do not know. Just by looking at the lift, I would say 4k lbs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus12402 wrote:
This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work.

Watch your fingers...

Price was $500.

I still have to pay and take delivery, so there may be surprises, but
I am hopeful that it will be a smooth transaction, as I know the
seller, which is a great guy.

Is this forklift worth it? Ignoramus25480 Metalworking 15 October 21st 11 03:08 AM
Anyone need a forklift? Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Woodworking 1 October 13th 10 06:00 PM
forklift VS blacktop Randy Metalworking 4 April 25th 08 03:14 PM
forklift questions Randy Metalworking 15 November 10th 07 04:07 AM
manual forklift? Fred Home Repair 3 March 28th 05 07:26 PM