Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anyone need a forklift?

I have a walkie / walk behind model here in NJ I'm letting go.

I can post a link to details / photos if anyone has a desire to see, etc.

You can also e-mail me directly as a response to my address shown here does
indeed work.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

I've been looking for a deal on a forklift for a couple years now. I'm
afraid the freight from you would be a killer for me though.

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
I have a walkie / walk behind model here in NJ I'm letting go.

I can post a link to details / photos if anyone has a desire to see, etc.

You can also e-mail me directly as a response to my address shown here
does indeed work.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

small forklift [email protected] Metalworking 5 December 4th 08 11:44 AM
I got a forklift, need some guidance Randy Metalworking 25 February 29th 08 02:07 PM
forklift questions Randy Metalworking 15 November 10th 07 04:07 AM
Big Joe walk behind forklift? Gunner Metalworking 13 April 2nd 06 08:12 PM
Cat V80 Forklift Repair [email protected] Metalworking 2 January 25th 06 09:19 PM