Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default small forklift

Hello to all,
I'm looking for a small forklift with 100 kg lifting and 2,5 meter of
raising. It seems fair the www.benemos.com lifter, do anyone know this
brand?
thx
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Looks like more than you really need. Maybe check out grainger.com
or one of the wholesale factory equipment sites instead.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Never thought I'd live to see
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : our "iron curtain" crumble...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 3, 11:12*am, wrote:
Hello to all,
I'm looking for a small forklift with 100 kg lifting and 2,5 meter of
raising. It seems fair thewww.benemos.comlifter, do anyone know this
brand?
thx

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...01+1541+774737
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'm looking for a small forklift with 100 kg lifting and 2,5 meter of
raising. It seems fair thewww.benemos.comlifter, do anyone know this
brand?
thx

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...01+1541+774737

i thought die carts when i first read this post. i have two and love them. i
didn't know they made one that lifted 8 feet but i see it in the link above.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3 Dic, 19:03, "Karl Townsend"

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...ategory2_6970_...

i thought die carts when i first read this post. i have two and love them. i
didn't know they made one that lifted 8 feet but i see it in the link above.

Karl

Uhms, seems quite basic, hand winch, anyone know if in the US there is
something like this: http://www.benemos.com/index.php?page=liftup&hl=en_US

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 4, 5:51*am, wrote:

Uhms, seems quite basic, hand winch, anyone know if in the US there is
something like this:http://www.benemos.com/index.php?page=liftup&hl=en_US

http://www.theonlinecatalog.com/brod...tingEquipment/

With some exceptions European equipment hasn't done well here due to
poor support. England, France and Italy once owned the US small car
market, but they lost it without a fight when the better-organized
Japanese arrived. If a VW, Honda or Toyota broke the local dealer
could fix it quickly, for a Fiat the few mechanics who worked on them
got onto the old teletype network and searched all over the country
for the parts.

forklift VS blacktop Randy Metalworking 4 April 25th 08 03:14 PM
I got a forklift, need some guidance Randy Metalworking 25 February 29th 08 02:07 PM
forklift questions Randy Metalworking 15 November 10th 07 04:07 AM
Big Joe walk behind forklift? Gunner Metalworking 13 April 2nd 06 08:12 PM
manual forklift? Fred Home Repair 3 March 28th 05 07:26 PM