Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I bought a forklift

This is a working LPG powered Datsun forklift with non-working side
shift. I hope that I may fix the SS. Everything else seems to work.

Price was $500.

I still have to pay and take delivery, so there may be surprises, but
I am hopeful that it will be a smooth transaction, as I know the
seller, which is a great guy.

Is this forklift worth it? Ignoramus25480 Metalworking 15 October 21st 11 03:08 AM
Anyone need a forklift? Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Woodworking 1 October 13th 10 06:00 PM
forklift VS blacktop Randy Metalworking 4 April 25th 08 03:14 PM
forklift questions Randy Metalworking 15 November 10th 07 04:07 AM
manual forklift? Fred Home Repair 3 March 28th 05 07:26 PM