Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default From flowchart to ladder

On 4/28/2012 9:46 AM, dpb wrote:

That was about 10 years prior to this press release when Remotec was
still a relatively new startup...

http://www.policeone.com/police-technology/press-releases/83197-Remotec-Announces-the-ANDROS-MARK-V-A1/

Dang time goes by...that would have been more like 20 years earlier when
did that work...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Have you looked at at Aurdino G-code software?

No! Tell me more!

I'll have to look for the websites again, but I was looking for
'Aurdnio+CNC' when I stumbled across a reference to it.

Here are some links to get you started:

http://hackaday.com/2010/07/21/cnc-h...to-an-arduino/

http://reprap.org/wiki/Arduino_GCode_Interpreter

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cncarduino/

http://www.contraptor.org/arduino-gcode-interpreter

https://www.google.com/search?q=arduino+g+code+cnc&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
m:

http://hackaday.com/2010/07/21/cnc-h...to-an-arduino/

Thanks,

One of those (other links, too) really shouldn't be too hard to re-write to
a full RS274 version!

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
m:

http://hackaday.com/2010/07/21/cnc-h...to-an-arduino/

Thanks,

One of those (other links, too) really shouldn't be too hard to re-write to
a full RS274 version!

'Open Source', or for profit?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
m:

'Open Source', or for profit?

'pends upon your priorities, no? G

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
m:

'Open Source', or for profit?

'pends upon your priorities, no? G

My priorities are new roofs for the shop & laundry building, and
keeping up with repairs around the house for the foreseeable future.
Things go to hell when you can't do anything for a couple years.