Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Horrible Fright first aid kit

The first aid kit no longer listed on Harbor Freight web site. But,
it's on HF Reviews.
http://hfreviews.com/item.php?id=1915#review2191
I bought two zip pouch first aid kits. I'm not totally sure where I
would have one of these kits, and need to do first aid. The kits are
too large to fit in a pocket. Too large to fit into my fanny pack.
Both vehicles have larger than this first aid kits. Maybe to remove
metal working splinters?

Ah, well. Not to be deterred by reality. What to put in such a zip
up kit?

I'm thinking along the lines of real store brand bandages. Store brand
roll of tape. Maybe some of the medications I take, in foil packs.
Cough and cold pills, allergy pills, pain pills, diarrhea pills.

What else might fit into a small zip pouch? Dental pain cream?

I like this web page, the animated discussion. By people who know.
http://www.trailspace.com/forums/gea...ics/71393.html

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org