Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Horrid Fright flyer arrived

Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Louis Ohland wrote:

Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Have you seen item# 96701 yet? The 95563 ultrasonic cleaner is quite
nice when on sale / coupon for about $60. The 94217 scanner works quite
well.

Ultimately, you just need to get to the physical HF store to see things
yourself since their inventory ranges from crap through cheap but
serviceable to rather nice and good value. Several times I've looked at
items on display in the store and decided "I guess it will do", and when
I uncrate the thing at home I find it's noticeably better than the one
on display.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-24, Pete C. wrote:
Louis Ohland wrote:

Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Have you seen item# 96701 yet? The 95563 ultrasonic cleaner is quite
nice when on sale / coupon for about $60. The 94217 scanner works quite
well.

Ultimately, you just need to get to the physical HF store to see things
yourself since their inventory ranges from crap through cheap but
serviceable to rather nice and good value. Several times I've looked at
items on display in the store and decided "I guess it will do", and when
I uncrate the thing at home I find it's noticeably better than the one
on display.

They have a very interesting item, a ratchet for sockets that can be
operated by turning the handle along its axis (inline).

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-24, Pete C. wrote:

Louis Ohland wrote:

Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Have you seen item# 96701 yet? The 95563 ultrasonic cleaner is quite
nice when on sale / coupon for about $60. The 94217 scanner works quite
well.

Ultimately, you just need to get to the physical HF store to see things
yourself since their inventory ranges from crap through cheap but
serviceable to rather nice and good value. Several times I've looked at
items on display in the store and decided "I guess it will do", and when
I uncrate the thing at home I find it's noticeably better than the one
on display.

They have a very interesting item, a ratchet for sockets that can be
operated by turning the handle along its axis (inline).

Is that just like a breaker bar with a hinged head, or is it more
sophisticated than that?

Chris

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Pete C. wrote:
Louis Ohland wrote:
Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Have you seen item# 96701 yet? The 95563 ultrasonic cleaner is quite
nice when on sale / coupon for about $60.

I was just looking at that, with pistol cleaning in mind.
what solvent can/do you use in it?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-24, Pete C. wrote:

Louis Ohland wrote:

[...]

It looks to be a regular ratchet head mounted to the handle with a yoke
of sorts instead of a rigid connection. Similar to a flex head ratchet,
but allowing the handle to be directly inline vs. offset slightly.
functioning kind of like a ratcheting screwdriver in that mode.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rex wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
Louis Ohland wrote:
Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Have you seen item# 96701 yet? The 95563 ultrasonic cleaner is quite
nice when on sale / coupon for about $60.

I was just looking at that, with pistol cleaning in mind.
what solvent can/do you use in it?

Anything that won't rapidly kill stainless I'd expect. I've only used
Simple Green in it so far. It's a decent tank size and the heat is nice.
It passed the "blow holes in aluminum foil" test just fine.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-24, Pete C. wrote:

Louis Ohland wrote:

[...]

More sophisticated. It turns the socket as you turn the handle either
way. The socket turns in direction depending on the rotation switch,
but not depending on which way you turn the handle. Very nice. I
bought one recently, but have not used besides just trying its
movement.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Louis Ohland" wrote in message
Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Heh! I ordered five of those magnets. I'll have to stop my truck
occasionally and empty the tank, otherwise I expect it will overflow.

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:

Heh! I ordered five of those magnets. I'll have to stop my truck
occasionally and empty the tank, otherwise I expect it will overflow.

You are supposed to make a boom that sticks out the front of your car to
stick onto the ICC bar on the truck a head of you. Don't use too many
magnets, you need to be able to brake and separate when near your exit.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'm astounded that they can make a POJ like that, and ship it from China,
and it still costs only six bucks.

It is normally on sale for $2.99

What I find really amazing is fireworks. They manufacture explosive
stuff, ship the hazmat on a container ship, then truck the hazmat across
the US to distributors, get it to the local vendors, and still sell it
for $0.89. Something is very wrong with that scenario when it's a big
hassle to just ship something with dry ice in the US.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." fired this volley in
:

What I find really amazing is fireworks. They manufacture explosive
stuff, ship the hazmat on a container ship, then truck the hazmat
across the US to distributors, get it to the local vendors, and still
sell it for $0.89. Something is very wrong with that scenario when
it's a big hassle to just ship something with dry ice in the US.

No, "they" don't. WE pay them 1/2 of the total price before they'll even
build the container-full. WE pay them the other half before they'll put
it on the water. WE pay all customs fees. WE pay all transport costs
across the US.

And when's the last time you saw any serious consumer fireworks product
for 89-cents? Some of those "500-gram" cakes (containing, at most, about
a pound of powder) cost in the $100 range. Simple 100-gram-ers run $20,
retail. Grocery stores sell packages of "safe-n-sane" fireworks around
the 4th of July for $80 (for about three ounces, total, of explosives).

'Bout the only thing you can buy worth a hoot at a low price is
firecrackers, and those are illegal in most states.

(FWIW, importing and manufacturing fireworks is what I do for a living)

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 25, 10:47*am, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"Pete C." fired this volley :

[...]

So why do WE pay them so much?

Because WE make more money because we do?

Why don't we make the fireworks in this country instead?

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Pete C." fired this volley in
:

What I find really amazing is fireworks. They manufacture explosive
stuff, ship the hazmat on a container ship, then truck the hazmat
across the US to distributors, get it to the local vendors, and still
sell it for $0.89. Something is very wrong with that scenario when
it's a big hassle to just ship something with dry ice in the US.

No, "they" don't. WE pay them 1/2 of the total price before they'll even
build the container-full. WE pay them the other half before they'll put
it on the water. WE pay all customs fees. WE pay all transport costs
across the US.

They refers to the entire manufacture, distribute and retail chain.

And when's the last time you saw any serious consumer fireworks product
for 89-cents?

Last month.

Some of those "500-gram" cakes (containing, at most, about
a pound of powder) cost in the $100 range. Simple 100-gram-ers run $20,
retail. Grocery stores sell packages of "safe-n-sane" fireworks around
the 4th of July for $80 (for about three ounces, total, of explosives).

You are in a sucky area with "safe and lame" fireworks it seems.

Here in semi rural Texas, I just go to my friendly neighborhood
explosives dealer a.k.a. fireworks stand and then head home with a huge
collection of goodies that fill several shopping bags for less than $20.

I tend to favor the 1 3/4" "artillery shells" which are often $3 for a
box of six with a launch tube. These shells are built just like the pro
ones, only smaller. A brick of firecrackers is perhaps $5.

'Bout the only thing you can buy worth a hoot at a low price is
firecrackers, and those are illegal in most states.

(FWIW, importing and manufacturing fireworks is what I do for a living)

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." fired this volley in
:

You are in a sucky area with "safe and lame" fireworks it seems.

_I_ shoot anything I want, any time I want, all the way up to 16" aerials.
That's with 140 acres and a manufacturer's license.

But yes, we do operate in a "sucky" area with the safe and lame laws.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

nick hull wrote:

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

Here in semi rural Texas, I just go to my friendly neighborhood
explosives dealer a.k.a. fireworks stand and then head home with a huge
collection of goodies that fill several shopping bags for less than $20.

I just go to my local dealer and buy 55# of dynamite for $150

Well, yea, a big bang is kinda fun, but not quite the same as a nice
aerial shell with colorful and sparkly stuff

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Some years ago I saw some pretty ones - always a new thing for the forth -
that time was 'Texas' stars in white lines. They were rather neat.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Pete C. wrote:
nick hull wrote:
In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

Here in semi rural Texas, I just go to my friendly neighborhood
explosives dealer a.k.a. fireworks stand and then head home with a huge
collection of goodies that fill several shopping bags for less than $20.

I just go to my local dealer and buy 55# of dynamite for $150

Well, yea, a big bang is kinda fun, but not quite the same as a nice
aerial shell with colorful and sparkly stuff

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 25, 4:17*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"Pete C." fired this volley :

You are in a sucky area with "safe and lame" fireworks it seems.

_I_ shoot anything I want, any time I want, all the way up to 16" aerials. *
That's with 140 acres and a manufacturer's license.

But yes, we do operate in a "sucky" area with the safe and lame laws.

LLoyd

Excuse me...I am going to hijack this discussion for a moment.

Lloyd...what states are the most liberal with fireworks and which are
the most conservative?

And how does one learn to build fireworks professionally?
(When I was a kid I wanted to build them when I grew uo)

Finally how has the profession changed since 9/11?

Thanks

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:53:43 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

nick hull wrote:

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

Here in semi rural Texas, I just go to my friendly neighborhood
explosives dealer a.k.a. fireworks stand and then head home with a huge
collection of goodies that fill several shopping bags for less than $20.

I just go to my local dealer and buy 55# of dynamite for $150

Well, yea, a big bang is kinda fun, but not quite the same as a nice
aerial shell with colorful and sparkly stuff

It depends how deep under the fireworks stand you put the dynamite.

The best of both worlds.

With luck..its next to a gas station.

Geeze...I think I just got a woodie....

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools writes:

And how does one learn to build fireworks professionally?
(When I was a kid I wanted to build them when I grew uo)

We have several professional companies nearby in upstate NY. A friend
in the business told me that if you are licensed, they get to inspect
your house any time of the day or night.

I don't know if this is true, but if so, that's enough to make some
people change their mind about the profession.

Finally how has the profession changed since 9/11?

I can't speak about DHS stuff. My friend did not want to be a licensed
pyrotechnician for the above reason - just an operator.

They commonly use electronic (and perhaps computer) controlled
ignition systems timed to music.

You have a score (the music) and you have to know the delay of each of
the charges, so they ignite at the proper time.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

It certainly is a pick!

"Louis Ohland" wrote:
$3? That's nothing to sneeze at...

Louis Ohland wrote:
Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick
your friend's nose...

"Billy" from the cartoon series "The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy"

See what television is good for?

Jon Danniken wrote:
It certainly is a pick!

"Louis Ohland" wrote:
$3? That's nothing to sneeze at...

Louis Ohland wrote:
Wow, nose hair trimmer for 5.99, and a clip on super magnet that will
improve my mileage up to 25%!!!

Hot damn, where's the tater salad?

They call me "tater salad"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Louis Ohland wrote:

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick
your friend's nose...

"Billy" from the cartoon series "The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy"

The same joke was used on "You Can't Do That On Television" on
Nickleodeon in the early '80s. Anyone remember 'Moose'?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools fired this volley in
:

Excuse me...I am going to hijack this discussion for a moment.

Lloyd...what states are the most liberal with fireworks and which are
the most conservative?

And how does one learn to build fireworks professionally?
(When I was a kid I wanted to build them when I grew uo)

Finally how has the profession changed since 9/11?

Thanks

There are but a few states friendly to consumer fireworks. Tennessee and
South Carolina are notable eastern ones. IIRC, Ohio recently re-instated
legal consumer fireworks. Georgia and New York represent those who are
"most conservative", though that is is misnomer, since they operate like
jack-boot thugs when meting out penalties for infractions.

A few years ago, Ghouliani went almost 200 miles outside his jurisdiction
to arrest and jail a few dozen amateur pyrotechnicians staging a
_licensed_ display in Weedsport. Because they were not themselves
licensed professionals, he took the stance that they were illegal,
despite their display license and insurance certificate for the event.
Eventually the charges were dropped, but tens of thousands of dollars
worth of exhibition fireworks were confiscated and destroyed, and tens of
people spent a night or two in jail.

A few western states still allow them, but many have American Indian
reservations where they are sold with impunity, even if the state
prohibits the firing of them.

One learns to build by taking a (usually) low-paying job at one of the
few factories remaining in the U.S., and doing it. It's never a high-
paying or high-margin occupation -- but it's a passion with those of us
who do it for a living. The only way to get rich in this business is in
the display end of the industry; putting on the big corporate and
municipal shows like do Grucci and Zambelli.

9-1-1 nearly killed us, and about half of the smaller companies went
away. We manufacture. We sold exactly zero product for almost a year
after the attack. Since then, the department of Homeland Security has
tightened the reins on explosives in general, and fireworks particularly,
to the extent that it is now extremely difficult to hire people (because
even a minor scrape with the law as a teen will permanently render you a
"criminal", and thus disallowed to handle explosives), and we spend
roughly 20% of our administration time complying with the many old and
very many new regulations.

The implication of this is that there are very few manufacturers
remaining. We are the second largest in the world. Prior to 9-1-1, we
were tenth. The economics of compliance are tough.

I wouldn't do anything else with my life -- it truly is a passion, and
still interesting and fun every day.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

nick hull fired this volley in
:

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

Here in semi rural Texas, I just go to my friendly neighborhood
explosives dealer a.k.a. fireworks stand and then head home with a
huge collection of goodies that fill several shopping bags for less
than $20.

I just go to my local dealer and buy 55# of dynamite for $150

Unless you possess a federal explosives user license, that's now a
federal felony -- for both you and the dealer. There is no place in
CONUS or its protectorates or possessions where it is anymore legal for
any individual to possess or convey explosives (except for recreational
quantities of black powder and consumer fireworks) without a federal
license. Not even in your own state. Not even in your own county or
city.

Unfortunately, those days are gone. My wife just got her state Blaster's
License (also required) and will soon apply for her federal user's
license.

BTW... there no longer exists the thing called a "permit"; good for one
or a few uses, and low in price. Now every individual must obtain a
license, and undergo a lengthy and detailed federal background check.

If you're 60 now, and have been totally "clean" since being arrested for
smoking a joint when you were 13, you are a "hardened criminal", not
authorized to handle or buy explosives, even for another licensed
individual.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-28, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
If you're 60 now, and have been totally "clean" since being arrested for
smoking a joint when you were 13, you are a "hardened criminal", not
authorized to handle or buy explosives, even for another licensed
individual.

Are you saying that even having been arrested -- but not convicted --
is enough to disqualify you from a license to handle explosives?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus2518 fired this volley in
:

On 2008-01-28, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com
wrote:
If you're 60 now, and have been totally "clean" since being arrested
for smoking a joint when you were 13, you are a "hardened criminal",
not authorized to handle or buy explosives, even for another licensed
individual.

Are you saying that even having been arrested -- but not convicted --
is enough to disqualify you from a license to handle explosives?

No. But any "conviction" (including withholding adjudication of guilt)
for any crime the penalty for which COULD HAVE BEEN a year or more in
jail (regardless of the penalty applied) is considered enough to kick you
out of the system.

For instance, I had an employee who was 42 when we hired him. He was a
hard-working fellow who hadn't so much as a traffic ticket since he was
17. But when he was 16, he was arrested in a car full of teens where pot
was being smoked. He was not found using it, but it was in his car.

He was "convicted" by withholding adjudication, given a year of community
service and no jail (having never had any other legal problems), and had
his record expunged after his community time.

We hired him and filed the documentation that day. We had him eleven
months before the FBI determined that he was not qualified. We received
a phone call, and had to fire him that very minute -- not even at the end
of the work day.

There is a lengthy, seldom-successful method to get shuck of that
classification. DHS has implemented a "Request for relief from
disabilities" by which one can apply to have the classification removed.
In fact, they grant maybe one in five legitimate requests, and it takes
two or three years.

Our employee applied for relief two years ago, and still has not heard
back.

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-28, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com
wrote:
If you're 60 now, and have been totally "clean" since being arrested
for smoking a joint when you were 13, you are a "hardened criminal",
not authorized to handle or buy explosives, even for another licensed
individual.

Are you saying that even having been arrested -- but not convicted --
is enough to disqualify you from a license to handle explosives?

No. But any "conviction" (including withholding adjudication of guilt)
for any crime the penalty for which COULD HAVE BEEN a year or more in
jail (regardless of the penalty applied) is considered enough to kick you
out of the system.

I see. I believe that those crimes are considered to be felonies. I
see your point about some of the old ones not being relevant to the
person's current situation.

For instance, I had an employee who was 42 when we hired him. He was a
hard-working fellow who hadn't so much as a traffic ticket since he was
17. But when he was 16, he was arrested in a car full of teens where pot
was being smoked. He was not found using it, but it was in his car.

He was "convicted" by withholding adjudication, given a year of community
service and no jail (having never had any other legal problems), and had
his record expunged after his community time.

We hired him and filed the documentation that day. We had him eleven
months before the FBI determined that he was not qualified. We received
a phone call, and had to fire him that very minute -- not even at the end
of the work day.

Very unfortunate.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Yes, we definitely need more government. I'm sure with another 10,000
employees, the fired employee would already be denied...

Psst. Hey Lloyd, never puffed the whacky weed, never popped pills, never
snorted or inhaled. One speeding ticket in Iowa in 1987. Can I help make
things that explode?

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Louis Ohland fired this volley in
:

Yes, we definitely need more government. I'm sure with another 10,000
employees, the fired employee would already be denied...

Psst. Hey Lloyd, never puffed the whacky weed, never popped pills,
never snorted or inhaled. One speeding ticket in Iowa in 1987. Can I
help make things that explode?

Yep. C'mon down!

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

. 3.70...
Louis Ohland fired this volley in
:

Yes, we definitely need more government. I'm sure with another 10,000
employees, the fired employee would already be denied...

Psst. Hey Lloyd, never puffed the whacky weed, never popped pills,
never snorted or inhaled. One speeding ticket in Iowa in 1987. Can I
help make things that explode?

Yep. C'mon down!

LLoyd

Say, Lloyd, what's your relationship to Garden State Fireworks? If you
supply their stuff, I've seen your work. Lots of "oohs" and "aahs."

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" fired this volley in
:

Say, Lloyd, what's your relationship to Garden State Fireworks? If you
supply their stuff, I've seen your work. Lots of "oohs" and "aahs."

Ed, Garden State is our "sister company" (well, among Italians, I guess
that would be "brother")

Our founder owned part of Garden State in the 60's. He made for warmer
climes, and sold to his brothers/cousins to get a stake to build this
factory in 1974.

The family - the Santores - have been in business continuously since
1896.

We still supply some material to them, and they supply to us, but there
is no longer any business connection to them. They are Garden State
Fireworks, and we are Ralph Santore & Sons, Inc.

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

. 3.70...
"Ed Huntress" fired this volley in
:

Say, Lloyd, what's your relationship to Garden State Fireworks? If you
supply their stuff, I've seen your work. Lots of "oohs" and "aahs."

Ed, Garden State is our "sister company" (well, among Italians, I guess
that would be "brother")

Our founder owned part of Garden State in the 60's. He made for warmer
climes, and sold to his brothers/cousins to get a stake to build this
factory in 1974.

The family - the Santores - have been in business continuously since
1896.

We still supply some material to them, and they supply to us, but there
is no longer any business connection to them. They are Garden State
Fireworks, and we are Ralph Santore & Sons, Inc.

You probably know that news reports around here of big upcoming fireworks
displays, for years, often said, "by the World-Famous Santore Brothers." It
sounded like real big-time showmanship; I couldn't help thinking about a
trapeze act whenever I heard it. g

I've certainly enjoyed a number of their displays over the years.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:53:43 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

nick hull wrote:
In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

Here in semi rural Texas, I just go to my friendly neighborhood
explosives dealer a.k.a. fireworks stand and then head home with a huge
collection of goodies that fill several shopping bags for less than $20.
I just go to my local dealer and buy 55# of dynamite for $150

Well, yea, a big bang is kinda fun, but not quite the same as a nice
aerial shell with colorful and sparkly stuff

It depends how deep under the fireworks stand you put the dynamite.

The best of both worlds.

With luck..its next to a gas station.

Geeze...I think I just got a woodie....

You just got added to the Terrorist Watch List
Peppers pleeze

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 28, 6:39*am, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
[...]

Thanks for the very interesting discussions.

I have always had an interest in amateur rocketry also...and that
hobby has been dealing with similar challenges.

It bears saying that it is a thin line between what is occuring in
your industry and what can easily happen in respect to firearm
reloading and ammo in general. It just takes just one incident for
supplies and ammo to disappear overnight.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:08:43 -0600, Rex wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:53:43 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

nick hull wrote:
In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

Here in semi rural Texas, I just go to my friendly neighborhood
explosives dealer a.k.a. fireworks stand and then head home with a huge
collection of goodies that fill several shopping bags for less than $20.
I just go to my local dealer and buy 55# of dynamite for $150
Well, yea, a big bang is kinda fun, but not quite the same as a nice
aerial shell with colorful and sparkly stuff

It depends how deep under the fireworks stand you put the dynamite.

The best of both worlds.

With luck..its next to a gas station.

Geeze...I think I just got a woodie....

You just got added to the Terrorist Watch List
Peppers pleeze

VBG

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote:

[...]

Heil Cheney!

shudder
Rich

INSPIRATION - Flintstone Flyer J T Woodworking 0 October 14th 07 10:49 AM
Menard's Flyer Quotations Russ Home Ownership 1 June 16th 07 05:33 PM
OT Horrid pun Lobby Dosser Woodworking 9 April 1st 07 12:51 PM
Harbor Fright - Are you just a cheapskate? Tool Snob? Teamcasa Woodworking 46 April 14th 06 09:32 PM
Craftsmans club flyer Don D. Woodworking 3 May 13th 05 03:29 PM