Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Menard's Flyer Quotations

On the inside pages of Menard's flyers at the bottom there is a
quotation on each page. I never noticed this until someone alerted me
to it. I cannot find any information for the reason they are there.
Menard's does not call any attention to them as far as I know. Anyone
else aware of them?

Russ

Posted to misc.consumers.house

In article . com, Russ wrote:
On the inside pages of Menard's flyers at the bottom there is a
quotation on each page. I never noticed this until someone alerted me
to it. I cannot find any information for the reason they are there.
Menard's does not call any attention to them as far as I know. Anyone
else aware of them?

Aware of them? Sure. I've been enjoying them for years. Reason for their
presence? Marketing value, of course -- I'll bet you look at every page of the
flyer.

--
Regards,